Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright :mrgreen: although there was no trouble for me because I saw outlaw star before bebop :mrgreen:
poor bastard
Bubblegum Crisis. Is one of the all time greatest animes ever. Kenichi Sonoda is one of the best creators ever. Damn I just remembered that I left him out of the golden age. He jump started it. I guess I'm going to watch that again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: The R1's are a steal for the price. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Sanosuke... although I saw Beebop before Outlaw Star... I enjoyed it just as much. Maybe even a little more. Maybe it's because it left me with a wide open door for a second season. But correct me if I am wrong guys didn't Outlaw star air in Japan before Beebop did. Plus comparing the two is like Apple's and oranges... Yea there both fruit but they don't taste a like...

Bubblegum Crisis... is a perfect name for the series because just like Jucie Fruit after a few minutes it gets bland...
well I just remember seeing outlawstar on tv and then seeing it in a store with 3, 2 dvd sets for only 40 bucks so I bought 'em :mrgreen:
Outlaw Star is an awesome anime. Few animes manage to be that consistently high energy all the way through. I'd give it to episode 8 or 9 before you pass judgement.
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Bubblegum Crisis... is a perfect name for the series because just like Jucie Fruit after a few minutes it gets bland...

Actually it's for a problem that gets bigger and bigger until it blows up in your face. BGC 2032 was such a cool show. My dad even sat down with me and watched one of the episodes in the middle of the series. He liked it, so that says something.
I really love BGC Kenichi Sonoda is the man.
Watched disc 5 of Berserk. 1 more until I get to the 'huh?' ending that I've heard so much about. Also saw some more of the KOR OVA's. I'm liking the OVA's alot more than the TV series.
Hey

I'm currently watching Nadia, so far the subs are solid!!!

Watching Berserk as well...sweet series
Saw athe first ep of Arjuna as well, it looks stunning, gorgeous visuals and the CGI complements well l feel
I didn't like Arjuna. Too preachy. It reminded me of Captain planet.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I didn't like Arjuna. Too preachy. It reminded me of Captain planet.

That's exactly what I though while I was watching it.
But he was our hero who was going to take pollution down to zero. Sad
Finished up Urusei Yatsura Volume 20. Ahhhhhh, Vicious I hope you like the Urusei Yatsura opening theme. You'll be hearing it until Volume 20, episode 78 (last on volume), when they finally got around to changing it. Marmalade Boy went 76 episodes without changing it's opening theme. However the animation changed around episode 56. :mrgreen:

It tried to keep it fresh. Well if you have a hit Studio Pierrot, you should run with it. :wink: