Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess nobody's been watching much lately, ne? Wink Well, It was hard to watch anything after a 9 hour shift yesterday, but.. I managed. Finished off Sakura Wars TV disc 2.. Finished Lupin Disc 2.. Then I started Macross Dynamite Seven.. I got through 3 of the 4 episodes last night. Then this morning I watched the final ep, along with the Macross 7 movie. Then this morning I finished off Lupin disc 3, which was the end of Season 1.. Now I'm moving onto Infinite Ryvius. Whew!
I have been saving the last two episodes of Lupin disc 3. I think I will go finish them.
I'm 4 eps into Infinite Ryvius disc 1 now. It's definitely got a lord of the flies thing going on. Pretty interesting stuff. Man.. Only tuesday and I'm already wishing it was the weekend. Ah well, hehe.
Just got finished watching Angel Links, A Tree of Palme, Geobreeders, and more Inu-Yasha. I'll probably be working on the Ronin Warriors next or watch Lum again for the 3rd time, I can't beleive I can watch all of those 300 plus episodes like that. Im sick.
Haven't posted in here for a while.

Watched all of Trigun. Weather Report Girl, Parade Parade, and finished the last 13 episodes of the first season of Sailor Moon. Starting the first R1 Box Set of Hakusho tonight.
I just finished disc 2 of the Project A-ko set. Old show that has its moments, but overall it's not great. I'll definitely trade it off when I'm done. On the plus side, there's a cd soundtrack *wheee* old 80s synth-rock!
I have been watching very little recently, but I managed to cram in an episode of Lupin.Wink
I havent been posting much lately either, because frankly, the board hasn't been very active as of late.

Anyways, I have so much stuff to watch now that I don't know when I'll get to it all, especially with Madden coming out next montha dn football season starting up soon. I'm backlogged like 150-200 episodes of stuff.

Right now I'm working on Tenchi in Tokyo and SMJ.
Watched Seven Samurai again what a classic!!, and some more GTO!!
Started Arjuna yesterday, nice visuals but a bit to heavy on CG. I also don't care much for the environment theme

Going to finish Trigun today, pretty good but I don't see what all the fuss is about this show. It's a good show but I wouldn't call it a classic. Vash is cool though
Finished up disc 1 of Infinite Ryvius MI last night, watched disc 2 of Tsukikage Ran (R1). Started Disc 2 of Infinite Ryvius.. The subs in this set could be much worse, but they could certainly be better. I was particularly fond of the line "I wanted to be an office". I'm sure the guy meant officer but I sat there giggling like an idiot for the longest time. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
Finished up disc 1 of Infinite Ryvius MI last night, watched disc 2 of Tsukikage Ran (R1). Started Disc 2 of Infinite Ryvius.. The subs in this set could be much worse, but they could certainly be better. I was particularly fond of the line "I wanted to be an office". I'm sure the guy meant officer but I sat there giggling like an idiot for the longest time. Wink

Hi Shibo, if you don't want Tsukikage Ran l be intrested afterwards, l can't find a decent store with cheap prices for this title.
Nah, I very rarely trade my stuff. I'd be happy to hook you up by finding it cheap here and sending it to you if you'd like.. Just PM me. I usually use DVDpricesearch.com and a few other sites.
Nah, I very rarely trade my stuff. I'd be happy to hook you up by finding it cheap here and sending it to you if you'd like.. Just PM me. I usually use DVDpricesearch.com and a few other sites.

Hi,

l live in the Uk, so that might be a problem since some stores don't ship internationally, or have obscene shipping rates

What about the Fist of the North Star line, instead of "We're counting on you." it was "We're cunting on you." Oh shit.

Watching Yu Yu Hakusho R1 Box Set. Finished episode 6. I love the series so far. I'm sure the tournaments will get worse. Sad