Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just watched Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke for the first time. MAN they rock! I especially love Spirited away! It was SOOOOOoooo much like Alice in Wonderland. Man that's a good book too! Big Grin
I just got done with the first disc of the Dragonball Z set from MI. Overall the set (so far) is really nice. The video is beautiful, and the subs are pretty good. They are a couple notches higher than the subs on One Piece. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Another day, more anime watched... Wink Finished up the first disc of AS Bubblegum Crisis.. It's got the dub and some fairly subpar subs. I've been mostly watching it dubbed and switching over to the Japanese for all the songs. I think I'm eventually gonna have to buy the R1's of this series cause this set isn't quite good enough for me.. Also started disc 3 of AS Slayers Next, which actually contains both a dub and some great subs. I watched a couple eps of that before I got sleepy and went to bed. Wink I have a hard time watching a decent amount of anime during the week, but hopefully I can finish up this disc of Slayers by thurs or so..And as long as the pregnant girl at my work doesn't have her baby by thurs, I have the day off. =) Course there's about a 50-50 chance either way. I'm crossing my fingers, hehe. If I don't work, I'll definitely finish up Slayers Next and Bubblegum Crisis. =)
shojoooooooooooooooooooo ;-)
Your ok with your english aurore31, just be careful in General Babble the english in the is pretty bad. As for Shojo what are you into at the moment the last real shojo I watched was "Angelic Layer" Oh and I just got the Wolvierne DVD and that is pretty good has the Stan Lee soap box and all...
Hi Morgorath :-)
the last shojo i watched is Rizelmine and last last is Angelic Layer :-)
lol at this moment i'm watching princess Wolkure. it's good but not really super!!! ;-)

in general babble, english is bad ? i don't understand, sorry
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Oh and I just got the Wolvierne DVD and that is pretty good has the Stan Lee soap box and all...

What Wolverine DVD are you talking about Morg?

Watched the first disc of Please Teacher. It was OK, but not as good as I'd hoped. I was expecting more. Hopefully it'll pick up in the next disc.
My set of Onegai teacher screwed up on me. I don't see how it got to be so popular? It is the same old romance stuff with the same cliched fanservice. I watched the first five eps, and then the DVDs messed up. Maybe it picks up later on. :|
I dunno, I liked Onetea.. but then again I love the romance stuff. C'mon kidd marrying his teacher is at least halfway unique. Keep watching though. Wink Hrm.. I need to buy more shoujo. I always end up enjoying it more than the shonen I see, with maybe the romance stuff as an exception. Yep. Romance, shoujo, and fan service. Gimme that over mechs and guns any day. Wink
Or alternatively, have Mecha, Guns, Romance (kinda), Shoujo (sorta) and Fan Service all in one, with a head screw thrown in for free - (See Neon Genesis Evangelion) :mrgreen:
Watched Rurouni Kenshin: Memory (aka. Trust & Betrayal) and SeiSouHen...I have never watched an anime that has made me cry before...*sniff* *sniff* Cry
Not many people enjoyed SeiSouHen, personally I enjoyed it quite a lot and will probably watch it again.
aurore31, What I mean by the english is bad is two things
First there is some very naughty words getting tossed around in there.
Second good grammer skills and General Bbble don't mix.

Vicious, Here is a link to it at a good price too http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/786936203776IE.html

Onegai teacher I liked it and then I felt as if I had seen it all before. Highshool kid in love with his alien/teacher... Blah Blah Blah... *spolier* the only part that really got me was the scene at the Hotel in Okinawa where two HS Freshmen have sex... and the show doesn't sugar coat it at all. Kind of a nice stroke of realizem...
Quote:Originally posted by "Duragon"

Not many people enjoyed SeiSouHen, personally I enjoyed it quite a lot and will probably watch it again.

Doesn't SeiSouHen have a different ending than the manga? Seems like I've heard that it does...maybe that's why some do not like it.
I'm watching my Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters R2s ^-^ Funfun.
Nuthin says luvin like live animal trapped in the oven.