Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just watched "The Samurai" pretty good for a 65 minute anime... I wish the show could have been stretched out a little more...
Managed to watch only Descendants of Darkness #1 last night. Looked pretty good so far. Nice plot so far, it is not like many other animes which have 1 story per episode. It stretches and builds up throughout. Hopefully it builds up nicely.
Anyway, doubt that I would have much animes to watch now since I cancelled my netflix subscription. I got ripped off for the last month. I paid $33 for 5 dvds out. The first and 2nd month was pretty good...hehehe managed to watch 42 DVDs and 40 DVDs in each month respectively. (On vacation) The mailing address is only 30 minutes drive from my house so they got checked in the very next day. However, this month coz school started I downgraded to 3 dvds out, $22. BUT think Netflix thinks that I am getting my money "TOO WORTH", they only sent me 8 dvds this month. 3 on the first week, but through out the next 3 weeks, only 3. I sent them back on the same day, but Netflix will check one in on Friday, another on next Monday and next Wednesday. The last 3, I sent them back 2 weeks ago, till now, they said they've only received one and hence sent me one. Said the other 2 were lost and wanted me to pay for it.
TO HELL WITH THEM :p got me dissed so cancelled the subscription. I sent them all back in their prepaid envelopes at the same day and time with the one they received and they didn't receive the other 2 and I had to pay for them???? :confused: Well, the same thing happened to my 2 other friends. I thought it was just a coincidence. Dang...happened to me too....:mad:
I finished I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs and Vandread just recently and might start Key The Metal Idol today. Vandread was a great series. I want to see what happens in the Second Stage. I have to say I liked Strawberry Eggs...though what is up with the Japanese and 14 year old girls in uniforms? The whole cross-dressing thing was a bit much too...it'd be ok if he didn't start to question that he liked it...uhhGHH..I liked the SL just some of the stuff was a bit out there for my tastes.
Just finished watching IRIA, Read or Die, Rayearth OAV, and Mini Goddess Adventures. Starting Gatekeepers next.
I'm finishing up Key The Metal Idol today..only 4 epidoses left oohhh...so suspenseful. I have to say I like it. Think I'm going to finish up Lain next. I've watched the first episode. Hmm...I hope this one is as good as they say it is.
Yeah the final 2 episodes of Key are great. As far as Lain, some may disagree with me but I left a little wanting after it was over.
Gatchaman (MI) Ep:70
Maison Ikkoku (MI) Ep:67
Ranma 1/2 TV (FX) Ep:49
Ranma 1/2 OVAs (FX) Ep:1
Robotech TV (R1) Ep:70
Rurouni Kenshin TV (FX) Ep:63
Rurouni Kenshin Movie (FX)
Space Battleship Yamato TV Season 3 (MI) Ep:9
Trigun (FX) Ep:16
Vision Of Escaflowne (FX) Ep:16
I got in the horror mood the other night and watched Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman once again. Not the best anime ever, but I LOVE Go Nagai's excessive violence. ^_^
Finally finished Hellsing. Pretty good action and gore!
Just rewatched old stuff

Full Metal Panic Vol 3
Saiyuki Vol 4
Sakura Wars TV Vol 3
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Vol 3
Yipee, I love fridays - new anime rental I watched

Revolutionary Girl Utena Vol 8
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol 2
S-Cryed Vol 2
Akira and cowboy bebop movie
Finished Sorceror Stabber Orphen and Voices of a Distant Star, Think I'm going to watch Kanon next..
Gate Keepers and GK 21. ohh yeah and Yuna.
just finished Hellsing ( not to fond of it ) and just started Berserk- Im at about episode 18 I think- cant wait to see whats going to happen next ! ( dont spoil it for me )Big Grin