Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still watching more episodes of Inu Yasha fansubs and DB VCDs. I'm hooked on bothBig Grin
Just recieved a bunch of anime in.. ;o) Got my MI box set from Viz. going to start watching that.. Also recieved next disc of Noir, Raxephon and Ranma.. Plus picked up Full Metal Panic.. So i have alot of stuff to watch.. now i just got to pick what to watch...
Finished Disc 2 of Infinite Ryvius last night. Definitely a cool premise, much better than I expected it to be. I may need to pick up the R1's at some point.. On to Tsukikage Ran Disc 3, methinks. =)
After a short Ghibli season, I watched Animation Runner Kuromi and Photon. Now watching Family Guy Season 3.
Watched Tsukikage Ran #3 yesterday, and figured I'd watch a few eps on the last disc of Infinite Ryvius.. I couldn't stop. Marathoned the entire last disc and went to bed quite late. =P Man, Kakomu was right. The show gets riveting towards the end. I absolutely could not shut it off. I'm now thinking that I need to buy the R1's at some point this year. I hadn't heard too much about this series before I traded for it. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more press, or maybe it has but I just never paid any atention. Definitely one of the best series I've seen in quite some time. The subs aren't perfect but I'd definitely recommend the set to anyone looking for a good series.
I watched the first episode of Rahxephon. It was very cool, and I can't wait to see the next episode.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I watched the first episode of Rahxephon. It was very cool, and I can't wait to see the next episode.Big Grin

Its great isnt it?

I'm watching Looney Tunes classics, and GI JOE the Movie...YO JOE!!!
Moved yesterday, so Hellsing is packed up in a box somewhere, along with my DVD playerSad I think that later I might just rumage through some boxes and find them.
Finished up Tsukikage Ran this morning. It was a very fun, irrelevant little series with no real continuous plot, just lots of little side stories. =) On to Hellsing this afternoon.. With some Tenchi movies thrown in for fun. =)
Finished Mac Hellsing Disc 1, then Watched first Tenchi Movie, then ep 7 and 8 of Hellsing on disc 2. Whew. It was a good anime weekend. Wink
finisheded Arjuna, good series but I don't really cared for all that save the environment talk.

Going to finish of the 1st disc of Gundam Wing tonight
Bleh. Work sucks. Is it friday yet? No wait.. I work 8 hours this saturday... *sigh* =P Anyway..Finished Hellsing Disc 2 and watched 2nd Tenchi movie. Got one final disc of Hellsing to watch. Gotta do some online training for work tonight..Hopefully I can watch a couple more eps of Hellsing too.. I'd like to finish it by tomorrow sometime.
Quote:Originally posted by yakumo
and GI JOE the Movie...YO JOE!!!

I love that movie. Cobra Lalalalalala...la! Big Grin

I'm currently on episode 7 of Saber Marionette J...quite a different series for me, but good nonetheless.
dude the GI Joe season 1 is getting released this October!!!
Finished the final disc of Hellsing last night. Cool series. Will start Flame of Recca today. =)