Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heheheh, dont worry ill still be here for ever but things are really lively over there now and all of the threads havnt been done already.

well anyway, just rewatched sommore X with my friend who wanted to see it, after that im thinking about finally watching endless waltz and jubei chan.
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

heheheh, dont worry ill still be here for ever but things are really lively over there now and all of the threads havnt been done already.

well anyway, just rewatched sommore X with my friend who wanted to see it, after that im thinking about finally watching endless waltz and jubei chan.

Nah go and Jubei m8 you know you want toWink
ill tell you if I want to trade when im done, im still not sure, i have heard a handfull of people hated it but then alot of other people loved it. so if I hate it, its trades away but if I love it i will have to keep it, so I guess you should just pray for the best :mrgreen:
I'm praying 8O
Weird thing about MAC Slayers.. They label the discs 1-10.. 1-3 is 1st season, but then 4-6 is try, then next.. So they mixed up the order.. Whatever. =P So I watched disc 1-3 and just finished 7. I watched Initial D Extra Stage just now. Was pretty decent. I think I'm gonna actually dress up and take Jennifer out to lunch now. Wink When I come back I think it'll be time for more Slayers Next. =)
I can't watch anymore but am up to Urusei Yatsura episode 92. Only 6 episodes left before AnimEigo stopped doing VHS. Grrrr, I'll have to wait with the movies and OVAs, for more TV episodes.

Then I need to dress up and take Jennifer out tonight.
Yea that is kind of nuts on the slayers mac labling job, but oh well. As for Jennifer I had breakfast with her and I didn't get dressed up... Shibo, I borrowed you BGC collection... LOL really though shibo is BGC2040 better than the first go around of BGC
I don't think it is, but some people might. :mrgreen:

The Beautiful Dreamer movie is one of my all time favorites Steve. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I do have BGC 2040 but it'd be hard to make it as good as the first one.. The music can't be as good for one. BGC has one of the best soundtracks ever.. Konya Wa Hurricane, Mad Machine, Say Yes, Mr. Dandy, Bye Bye My Crisis..God, it's just fantastic.. I'm actually rewatching it right now. =) I finished up another disc of Slayers next last night..It's getting a little more interesting towards the end but so far I'm not liking it as much as I'd hoped to. It's just... a lot like the first season. Lots of the same jokes, etc. Ah well. One disc left of that one.. Will prolly finish up the first disc of AS Bubblegum Crisis today or tomorrow, then finish up Slayers Next. I wish I had the day off today..Ah well. Nobody likes mondays. Wink
Shibo, hey now slayers man repeat some jokes but "This a dragon slave alert" is golden me and Schultz laughed so hard it hurt... Oh and you got to love the fact that when Gourry hears a big word and starts to ask the question..."Hey Lina...*smack* she is a stepp ahead of him and his big mouth. I see your point that some jokes get redone but for new comers they don't know and for us who have seen the whole series we get the inside jokes as well...
Watched the first 2 discs of Banner of the Stars. Still interesting, but not nearly as good as Crest of the Stars IMO. Watched Wings of Honneomaise. I thought that was a waste of time. Watched the 1st 4 episodes of Samurai Deeper Kyo. Seemed OK, but the subs were'nt that great, so I was confused alot of the time. Have to rent the R1 in a month to see what was really going on.
watched some more X :mrgreen: I forgot alot of it....
Hey according to the email l got from Mac, they're doing Macross!!!
WAtched disc 2 of DNA2.

Hey, what happened to my thread. Was there something wrong with it and it got deleted. I'm sorry if there was. If so, just PM me and tell me why? Thanks.
Quote:Originally posted by "yakumo"

Hey according to the email l got from Mac, they're doing Macross!!!

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!11