Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife and I are up to episode 15 of Evangelion.
I wanted to watch more of it this weekend but she was out of town so I rewatched a few Lupin III movies (Die Nostradomis Die and Tokyo Panic). I love the silliness of the Lupin movies.
I just finished up Silent Mobius. Starting Excel Saga...watched 2 episodes...still figuring out whether I like it or not lol....
I tried watching Love Hina Vol. 1 and 2. Well, like above, they are funny but ehhh......was kind of disappointed since I expected more from the hype. *shrug* Nevertheless, it's good. Watched Cyber City Oedo....it's ok. Didn't find it really great. I guess it's coz I don't like watching 'old' animations. They seem to be lacking of color and vibrant. Tongue
Man, I loved Cyber City Oedo 808. I really need to pick that up at some point.. Well, I officially have not watched enough anime in the past few days. Ah well. What with football season starting, working all day saturday, and my wife's birthday yesterday it's been tough to find the time. I'll be back in the saddle again this week though, I hope. I finished off disc 2 of Bubblegum Crisis 2040 MAC and watched Disc 1 of Sorcerer Hunters R1. I plan on watching Sakura Wars TV R1 disc 3 tonight.. Just got that one in the mail yesterday.
You sure Cyber City Oedo is really that great? I guess I wasn't paying much attention coz I was so tired after a mid-term paper. Fell asleep in the middle Vol 1. Maybe I should watch it again. Tried watching Venus Wars, havn't finished it yet. Sooo Sleepy!Sad Maybe I should trade or sell these 2 dvds....can't stay awake watchinig them :p
Currently watching:
Gasaraki
Catgirl Nuku Nuku, man the last time I saw this was eight years ago.
Patlabor movie one and two
Just watched

Devil Lady Vol 4
Ninja Scroll the series Vol 1
Crying Freeman Vol 1

I just love 3 DVD/ 3 Days / 3$ special
Just finished AURA BATTLER DUNBINE TV & READ OR DIE OVA (remastered). Loved both of 'em. Currntly watching ZZ GUNDAM & KARUSU TENGU KABUTO. Not really enjoying either one.
Vic
Just finsihed watching Hand Maid May and Read or Die OVA, seen ROD before on fansubs, one of my favs. Hand Maid May was fun and ecchi. Good short series.

I also got a chance to watch the first episode of Read or Die TV, of to a great start. The animation is top notch, fight scenes are cool as hell and they kept the same musical score as the OVA. I had very high expectations for this series and it did not disapoint with the 1st episode
I just got volume 3 of Sakura Wars TV in the mail, had to watch it right away. I'm enjoying it. =) The music is top notch too. Hmm, what else. I'm in the middle of BGC 2040 MAC disc 2 and Sorcerer Hunters R1 disc 2. I haven't been watching as much lately, been kinda busy.. Although not much means about 2 eps of something per night. Wink
Just watched

GTO vol 10
Noir Vol 6
Rahxephon Vol 5
I just finished Battle Atheletes and started Steel Angel Kurumi...didn't realize each episode was so short lol. I thought 20+ episodes on 2 disks seemed kind of overly compressed. Now I know.
Just watched:

Hack//Sign Vol 4
Sakura Wars the movie
DNA Square Vol 3
Just finished watching VANDREAD Stage 1 Perfect collection. So good, i watched the whole thing in one night!!
Still catching on my dub rental, i've watched

DNA Square Vol 4
Steel Angel Kurumi 2nd season Vol 1
Sugar Vol 3