Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh yeah the ending is weak, but hey it was terrific ride while it lasted. no brainer killing action, l love it
just finished 7th disc of ikkoku, I have been moving along slowly with my school work but I am still making it along :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Shibo"

Schultz, you surprise me. You usually have great taste in anime! Wink How you can diss the original BGC is beyond me, hehe. =)

hey it wasn't me dissing BGC.. It's morgorath! ;o) I have never watched the series at all.. So i don't know what its like..

And i just finished watching Laputa Castle in the sky.. Another great one.. hehe
Damn that Morg. He's always so much sexier than I am. No, scratch that last thought.

Schultz pick it up. It's awesome and the box set looks so cool, even though it's mostly pink (a favorite among AnimEigo).

Op, good to hear you're cracking down on school work. I hate it when it interferes with school work. But it's a necessary sacrifice. :mrgreen:
yeah, I had these two book reports to complete, I finally finished them, then I watched the simpsons and then had to do some more math work.

yeah you have to watch out, I sometimes just find myself procrastinating with the old "ill just watch one more episode". but now that its all done I hope to watch a bit of disc 8(but not to much, because I need an unusually long amount of sleep :mrgreen: ) before I fall asleep :mrgreen:
I just watched some Hajime no Ippo, and have to say that it is very good. Follows the manga very closely. I recommend it.
Watched City Hunter: .357 Magnum and the 1st disc of Martian Succcessor Nadeico. City Hunter actually seems pretty ggod except for the fact that they try too hard to be funny, rather then trying to be subtle about it.
I'm watching more Ippo. :mrgreen:
I just got in Noir DVD 2.. i think i am going to watch that..
Oops. Sorry Schultz. I thought you had better taste! Wink *points at Morgy* Morgy, *you* usually have better taste than that! Wink Hehe. Anyway, gotta run from work but I thought I'd mention I'm one disc into that huge MAC slayers set.. Rewatched first 9 slayers eps. I hadn't watched Slayers subbed before. Megumi Hayashibara kicks Lisa Ortiz's ass as Lina. I'm 3 eps into Initial D second stage as well.. The artwork is SO much better than in the first part. I guess they got some more $ to spend on production the second time around, hehe. Oog, tired. Gotta go wake myself up now and get to work.. Stayed up too late last night watching anime. :mrgreen:
I am home sick, and I just watched crouching tiger hidden dragon for the hell of it, i will watch some anime lately if I can force myself to walk up the stairs :mrgreen:
I just rented Disc two to the Hajime no Ippo set, The mermaids DVDs (mermaid no mori, and mermaid no kizu), and DNA2. I can't wait to watch them.
Not Takahashi's greatest work. Sad

Shibo, tell me how the MAC Slayers is.
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

I am home sick, and I just watched crouching tiger hidden dragon for the hell of it, i will watch some anime lately if I can force myself to walk up the stairs :mrgreen:

correction, I am home, sick not home sick.

just finished the 8th disc of ikkoku, was only able to stop when it had a semi-happy ending. I couldnt imagine watching that on tv once a week, thank god for HK dvds :mrgreen:
I have that same feeling.

I really like Mermaid no Mori. Piano wire is fun to play with. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: