Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy shit AV just released a series I use to watch when I was young called Marco, so that's what I'll be watching for this week or whenever it comes in, now i'm watching Airbats and Bluegender.
Cool looking sig Vinny. Big Grin

I finished Char's Counterattack about a week ago...bleh, school keeps getting in the way of my anime watching. :p

Anyway, I just started Gundam Wing a few nights ago. So far I'm on episode 9. This FX limited box version is really nice!
Hmm, watched more anime than expected this evening.. I couldn't help myself. Finished disc 7 of Kodomo No Omocha and finished off Tylor TV. I also watched the first ep on disc 8 of Kodomo No Omocha. I bet I can finish up that disc this weekend and start a bit of the Tylor OVA MAC set. Maybe I'll squeeze in that 3rd Tenchi movie as well. Big Grin
Big Grin Finally finished Princess Nine! This is one of the best series ever!! I want more! I want MORE! Exciting, keeps you on the edge and it's funny! Really good plot!
Thanks Berserker Smile
I just ordered the 0083 Perfect Collection from this fine site Smile I own the R1s already, but I'd like sell those to buy even more HK DVDs Tongue THis is my first DVD from FX, so now I can see what all the fuss is about. Also the first time ordering using my own credit card Smile Hope it works ^_^
l been watching X Vol.6 thats been pretty special, Haibane Renmei Vol.1 and Millenium Actress

though Naruto is what l been mostly watching, this had to be be one of my favourite series at the moment. Its absolutely great fun, great story and action. Plus the subs and video from the digisubs r amazing
finishing probably today fushigi no umi no nadia,
and at the beginning of
cho mayujin eyuuden wataru, anne of green gables.
unluckily, my bf doesn't seem to be very fond of the last 2 so they'r gonna take long to finish. :o
watched DNA2 vol 4, it was OK, not as good as the previous volumes, less humurous romance in this one and more action which I thought didn't fit the series too well.
Man.. I'm tired. =P I finished Up that 2nd Kodomo No Omocha box this weekend. I just finished disc 2 of Tylor OVA tonight. It's been ok. Not as funny as the TV series, but it's been interesting enough to watch. I never did get around to that Tenchi movie this weekend but I think I'm gonna watch some of it tomorrow. I work 11-8 tomorrow, so maybe I'll get to it in the morning. Stupid summer sale making me work late.. Been with the company for 5 years now, I was kinda hoping I'd graduated from night shift. Ah well, heh.
I'm up to episode 29 of Gundam Wing. Excellent series so far...yeah, this is my first time watching through Gundam Wing, even though I have had the avatar of Duo for the longest. I just knew he would be a cool character along with his Gundam Deathscythe. ^_^;
Silent Mobius, Heat Guy J, Record of Lodoss War Chronicles...well you know, Airbats 801, Jem BEM Hunter Lime blah!
Finally finished Legend of Himiko and Nightwalker. Dohz...so tired and busy ever since school started. Only got to watch 1/3 of what I used to watch in a week. Sigh....
There's always time for anime, hehe. I have a simple rule. I will watch 2 eps per day minimum... Cause until I do.. Well, I just don't sleep. It works quite well. Wink I actually did good yesterday. I watched Tenchi Forever in the morning, which was pretty damn good. I think it was better than the other two Tenchi movies. Then I came home from work last night and finished off the Tylor OVA. The ending isn't final, which some may not like but I thought it was a pretty good ending and it does leave things open for a sequel. I also started the first episode of Utena, which seems weird already. It should be fun. =)
Utena is great. Such a fun show. I'm really looking foward to watching some anime. It's been around a week now. Damn I need some now. Smile
Just finished Photon: The Idiot Adventures. Pretty funny. Big Grin I am so dead tired from school that I could hardly keep my eyes open. Just bought 10 sets of anime from this site the last 2 days. Just waiting for them to come. Let's hope that I have time to finish them.:eek: