Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mobile Suit Gundam movie set and Black Heaven.
Haha, not anime, but I watched Punk Drunk Love. I recommend it if you like dark humor.

I have the Blue Seed R1 Perfect Collection and it's great. The Omake Theater extras are almost better than the series Smile

Currently started Tenchi in Tokyo. It's decent so far. My to watch list is pretty obscene though.

Black Heaven
Project A-KO
Macross 7 1&2 (FX)
Now and Then, Here and There
Record of Lodoss War OVA
Brain Powerd
Ranma 1/2 Part 1&2 (FX)
Bubblegum Crisis 2040

Now if I just had more time...
Just Finished Comic Party....ehhhhRolleyes

I'm about to watch Battle Athletes TV again.
Quote:Originally posted by Legato 2057
Just Finished Comic Party....ehhhhRolleyes

I'm about to watch Battle Athletes TV again.

Should you watch the TV series first or the OAV. I believe the OAV came out first but a user here named FairUse said the TV should be watched before the OAV because of spoils in the OAV. Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
Should you watch the TV series first or the OAV. I believe the OAV came out first but a user here named FairUse said the TV should be watched before the OAV because of spoils in the OAV. Sad

There are no major spoilers in the OVA's. Although I thought the TV sereis was much better than the OVA's. Especially when ________ comes and is the most arrogant person ever. It reminded me of how I act in real life sometimes.
Well, started Hellsing today. My mom acctually went for me buying it!!!! But now it has to pass my dad's approval...
Finished Akira Special Edition and Scryed tonight. I'm gonna start disc 3 of Macross 7 MAC now.. Then I get to start Pretear. Yay!
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
Well, started Hellsing today. My mom acctually went for me buying it!!!! But now it has to pass my dad's approval...

Good luck. If you need any mubo jumbo about the benefits of anime or helpful places to buy it, let me know. Big Grin
Manie manie. Project Ako.
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21

Hahaha. Not the best choice to start with if you're looking for parental approval. You should've started with something innocent like MI, KOR, Lupin, or Miyazaki films rather than jumping straight to Hellsing.
Not any anime as of late.

well I took some suggestions on live action.

Last night I watched Casa Blanca, as good as could be expected. it had alot of catch fraises I hadnt known where they came from until now.

this morning I watched the Godfather Part II. then I went over to one of the two movie rental places I rent from and returned The Godfather Parts I & II along with the Shawshank redemption, and casa blanca. and rented "Traffic", "Liam", & "Clerks". I also have Alfred Hitchcocks "Rear Window" to watch until it is due at hollywood video saturday along with "Raging Bull". alot of people compare it to goodfellas. but I liked them both an equal amount as seperate movies, I cant really see the comparisan.

oh, and I also downloaded "Fallen", Densel washington is a great actor, you can almost bet that if he is in a movie it cant be half bad.
Rear Window is one of my all-time favourite films. You're really watching some good stuff, Ox!
fallen is a good flick, i feel it was very underrated
Finished watching Jubei Chan, and l thought it was fantastic fun and was dying for more. Great series, throughly recommended!!
Watched the last 2 episodes of Hikaru no Go. A great series that I would recommend to anyone.