Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched Noir Vol 7, the last DVD of the serie
Was it really any good? I stopped watching after the second DVD, just didn't like the series.

How did it wrap up? Spoil it for me!! Spoil it alllllll!!
(Huge Spoilers if you haven't seen it) ********

Kirika kills Chloe (episode 25) with the fork that she gave Chloe Sort of) in the episode of the moonlight tea party (I think it's episode 13)

Altena is throwned in the sea of darkness (it looked like a river of gold) by Kirika (episode 26)

The ending is Mireille and Kirika walking side by side (Kirika is wounded by a gunshot of Altena so Mireille is supporting her), they speak with the high members of the Soldat about their future. Mireille and Kirika are going back to Paris to figure out their future. At the last scene we hear gunshot and the broken watch of Kirika on the floor (Noir is back baby)

NOIR RULES

The showdown with Chloe and Altena is the best i've seen in years and a MUST BUY to everyone
Well, now that my team has choked, I'll have more anime time. =P Couldn't sleep last night so I watched 4 more eps of Dendoh.. I think there are 4 eps left to the series now.. It has gotten a little bit better. Still not my favorite thing to watch but it's holding my interest. I'm a little over halfway through disc 3 of Fruits Basket as well.. I can't recommend this series enough, especially since funimation just dropped the price by like $10 per disc.. If you buy R1's, go pick this series up. It's fantastic. =)
Quote:Originally posted by Peter
I watched Noir Vol 7, the last DVD of the serie

Damnit!!!! Mine just shipped, so I'm still waiting to watch it. I already read ahead and can tell you what happens though.

SPOILERS FOR NOIR

Basically Kirika is the one that killed Mirielles parents. Her family was part of the Soldats. And they wanted Mirielle and try her out as Noir, but her family wouldn't give her up. So the Soldats had them killed, by Kirika while she was a little kid. After finding this out, Mirielle still can't bring herself to kill Kirika. At the end, I think it's Kirika that has to choose between Chloe and Mirielle. She kills Chloe, so her and Mirielle are the true Noir. I think all that's correct. Someone will correct me if it's not.
Naruto 54
Peacemaker - watch this!!
New titles to rent today, I watched

Angelic Layer Vol 1
DNA Square Vol 5
Initial D Vol 2 ( I watched my friends DVD, I got the sub anyway)
Revolutionnary Girl Utena Vol 9
Steel Angel Kurumi 2 Vol 2
Peacemaker is AWSOME!!!
Peace Maker & GunGrave, love um both.
i pretty much watch only fansubbed anime, just started full metal alchlimist, avengers, and like 10 other series, i like it because they come out one at a time and its all pretty much new stuff and i can never seem to run out of good shows...dont get me wrong i spend all my money on dvds i just dont know why, especially for r1's i mean i spend 30$ for 1/6th of a series i have already seen for free...please: somebody help me...eh its cool, gotta buy something right.
Whew, finally finished up Gear Fighter Dendoh. Suparobo stuff isn't really my scene, but I guess it was ok. I'm on the final disc of Fruits Basket now.. I keep saying it, I guess I'll say it again. This series is awesome. Buy it. =) I started Saber Marionette J last night. So far, so good. =) I don't think I'll get much anime watching done today, it being football day and all. Wink
man GTO fucking rocks my feeble ass! but... the manga is much better!
Just finished Ronin Warriors Oavs and damn did they sucked. Ive been on a disney kick lately so I haven't been watching much anime. However, just got my set of GTO yesterday and I will be watching that, I have to agree the manga is better(like most of the time) but damn its still soooo good.
So far at Witch Hunter Robin Ep 19. Still waiting for the last 6 to be downloaded. I actually enjoyed it very much! The soundtrack is awesome!
I finished up Fruits Basket last night..Wow. The attention to detail in that series is amazing. Everyone has a story. Now I need to read all of the manga. =) Without question that was one of the best series I've ever seen. I dunno if the manga is still running or what but I did read somewhere that there's enough info for at least one more season if they're so inclined. That would be cool. =) I'm now on Disc 2 of Saber Marionette J. It's been cute so far. Nothing mindblowing, but fun. I'm just about to start Generator Gawl as well.