Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yippee, many dvd I watched today

12th Kingdoms Vol 2
Figure 17 Vol 1
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol 3
Those Who Hunt Elfs 2nd Season Vol 2
Watched the first 4 episodes of the Devilman TV series. Quite different from what I'm used to watching, but good nonetheless. A lot less violence...lol. Big Grin
GTO Vol.10

Why Onizuka why godammit, why does it have to end like this???Sad
So today has been a pretty good day so far.. Just finished up SMJ MAC 2nd disc, and watched The first disc of Generator Gawl R1.. Blast from the past, only 3 eps per disc, heh. Ah well. I got that set for $30 in a right stuf sale, so still not a bad deal. =) I'm pondering watching disc 1 of Hana Yori Dango now.. So much anime, so little time...
Been watching more fansubs lately. My favorite new show of the season has to be Bottle Fiary, it's just too cute not to love.
Happy sunday! I just finished up SMJ this morning. Finished up Generator Gawl Disc 2 as well. I hope to watch at least disc 3 today as well, while also watching way too much football. Wink
I watched Bishojou Senshi Sailor Moon episode 1. This show brings back memories.Big Grin
Generator Gawl Disc 3... Done. =) Watched the first half of SMJ Again last night as well.
Nobody's watching anything, eh? Wink Welp, I finished Saber Marionette J Agai a couple of nights afo.. SMJ as a whole was pretty entertaining.. Nothing mindblowing but fun enough in that Tenchi clone kinda way. I finished up Generator Gawl last night. I enjoyed the series as a whole but I felt that the ending was a bit too stupid.. Kinda like they ran out of ideas but with only a few eps to go needed to wrap things up.. Some very cool ideas mixed in with some stupid ones. Luckily, the new R1 perfect collection is ridiculously cheap so I can still recommend it with a clear conscience. So, next up is AS Tekkaman and R1 Virus Buster Serge. I watched the first ep of Tekkaman last night and it seems ridiculously campy.. I think I'm gonna enjoy it. Wink
New released to watch

Argentosoma Vol 5
Boys over Flower Vol 1
Super Gals Vol 2
I finished disc 1 of Virus Buster Serge.. It's not nearly as bad as I anticipated after reading so many awful things about it, heh. I'm still working my way through disc 1 of Tekkaman. God, is it cheesy. Wink It's kinda funny if watched in small doses, which is what I'm trying to do so I don't get exhausted by all the unintentional campiness.
I rented some old hentai today

Welcome to Pia Carrot 1 Vol 1,2 and 3
Welcome to Pia Carrot 2 Vol 1,2 and 3
Finished Disc 1 of Tekkaman this morning and disc 2 of Virus Buster Serge.. And it's still not 9 AM yet. Wink Will prolly watch some more Tekkaman this morning.
woah, so many people watching so many things...

I'm a newbie to the forums, but still Wink

I'm watching Dear Boys (as it's coming out) going to start watching Fushigi Yuugi tonight, and Kiddy Grade, Naruto, Read or Die... I've just got way too much to watch Smile
I'm up to episode 7 of Bishojou Senshi Sailor Moon. This show is great. I also just finished the movie "A Mighty Wind". Great mocumentary movie.

Let me know if Kiddy Grade is any good.Big Grin