Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished Samurai Deeper Kyo. Interesting. Need to check out the manga.
Finished up Virtua Fighter. It's such a great show and deserves to be picked up on R1. Check it out people.

Tonight I got through some back log on VHS.

Watched: Riding Bean - subbed
Mermaid's Scar - dubbed
Maris of Chojo - subbed
Watching the first disc of Gundam Wing, god what have l been doing with my life, very goodBig Grin
Kroova what did you think of WXIII?
Nie under 7. Interesting. Not sure what I got out of it after finish watching the series. Hmm...
Geneshaft, Noir and RahXephon.

Really got into Geneshaft and RahXephon, but Noir is just, well, maybe not my style.
El-Hazard magnificent disk 1 of 3. Better than Techi Universe which I did not complete watching and do not intend to complete watching it.
Just finished the first disk of Hana Yori Dango. I am loving this series all over again.
Started Excel Saga.
just finished lupin the 3rd series 1 and started .hack//sign, with the first episode of samurai deeper kyo in-between. my god .hack has a dodgy opening theme!
I've been rewatching Azumanga Daioh, always put a smile on my face

I finished 801 T.T.S Airbats, good short OVA except the ending left many unsettled issues.

Also started Kodocha. This show is wild, I love Sana's little rap verses
I've been sick with a stomach virus. Which normally wouldn't be so bad, except I couldn't stay awake for more than 1/2 an hour at a time, so it hurt my anime watching. :confused: I watched disc 1 of Sakura Wars TV series and also Ninja Cadets. Also finished up Fruits Basket. That last disc is really weak and disappointing. Still continuing on Captain Tylor as well.

Steve, I got the DVD for Riding Bean, and I really wish they had made more series with him and his cool car in it.
Vicious: very sorry to hear about your illness. I also recently recovered from a stomach flu like illness which took me around 3 weeks to recover. Get well soon.

Finished El-hazard the magnificient. HAha Jinnai (the egoistic ex chairman of student council) and his Bugrom buddy Katsuo (the puple insect) are insanely hilarious...;-)
well, I bought the first and second seasons of family guy on dvd and have been going through that. im so happy, this is the first day of my summer vacation.... well actually the last day was supposed to be this friday but seeing as I have taken all of my finals and handed in all of my books I will just take a few "sick days" if you knoow what I meanBig Grin (damn smily why are you not green?)
It's been a slow anime watching few days for me.. I've actually ben going out and doing other stuff. Wink Hmm, lessee.. I watched macross: Do You Remember Love? on sunday.. Ttruly a classic. I have the MI version.. N complaints other than the fact that the video was pretty dark and definitely made the movie look very old. The music is great and Mari Iijima as Lynn Minmay really does steal the show. Hmm, what else.. Finished disc 3 of X, am now watching disc 6 of Marmalade Boy. God, I feel like I've been watching the same stuff forever now. Wink I gotta do a few marathon nights and finish this stuff up. still an entire box of Mboy to go and 1 more disc of X. Actually I don't care if I ever finish Mboy but even though I'm enjoying X I'm ready for it to be done. It's just kinda dragging for me.