Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished the last episode of Berserk, I do feel it ends kinda abrupt like someone else mentioned once before. Luckily a friend has gotten me a copy of the manga, so I can read up on everything I missed heh.
Also watched the first episode of Onegai Teacher, and the first two episodes of Outlaw Star.
Just GTO live action and anime, Soultaker, Kodomo no Omocha 2nd box, and Nightmare Campus Big Grin
Friday's rent day, yipee

Hack//Sign Vol 5
Mirage of Blaze Vol 3
Sakura Wars TV Vol 5
Zaion Vol 2
Bought a few from Hastings!

Super Gals! (hilarious, and I just love the fresh, clean animation)
Those Who Hunt Elves II (Finally, series #2!!!!)

I hope to get even more Utena. Bought the Black Rose box a little while ago and can't even start to say how much I love it.
Right now I'm alternating between:

Slayers/Next/Try
YuYu Hakusho
and Rurouni Kenshin.

But, I've got quite a few other DVD's on the way, like:
Naruto
Sailor Moon S
Please Save My Earth
Yu-gi-oh
Maze
Araiso Private High School Student Council
and hopefully the Saiyuki OVA.

Big Grin
Woot! Finally finished Tekkaman Blade. It wasn't bad. Not exactly my genre of choice, but it was decent nonetheless. I just finished disc 7 of Votoms, which is still superb. On to Tekkaman Blade II, heh.
I would stay away from Tekkaman Blade II.Big Grin I nearly cried it was so bad.
I guess I must have bad taste then cause I liked it. Wink I just sat down and marathoned all 6 eps. I thought it was pretty good. heck, the subs were sure as heck better than a lot of the tekkaman blade ones. Wink Ah well. Done watching everything Tekkaman now. On to more Votoms... And Gokudo. =)
I think part of the reason I hated it so much was that I saw it dubbed.Big Grin

I have been watching some of my old stuff lately. I just started watching Hikaru no Go from where I left off. I love this show.Smile
What? You haven't watched the end of HnG yet! Man, I remembererd how much I suffered to wait for the last 2 episodes to be fansubbed. You won't be disapointed, even though the anime was cut shorter than the manga I found the ending to be really good.

Finished Green Green (now to find the PC game) and FMP Fumoffu. Both were light comedies, liked them both alot.

Been watching Evangelion, never seen it before, excellent show, now I know what all the fuss was about.

Up to ep12 of Read or Die TV, the pacing in the beginning of the show was slow, lots of character development and main story line moved pretty slowly but the last 2 episodes have really picked up steam. Still no sign of the Paper yet.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
What? You haven't watched the end of HnG yet! Man, I remembererd how much I suffered to wait for the last 2 episodes to be fansubbed. You won't be disapointed, even though the anime was cut shorter than the manga I found the ending to be really good.

I still can't believe I waited this long either.Big Grin I just didn't have the money for the last part (I still don't have it), but I figured I could at least finish what I have.
I just watched some old and new stuff today

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Episode 0-1
Maison Ikkoku Vol 4
Onegai Twins Vol 1
Hikaru No Go Episode 14-15-16
FMP 2 last episode,...goes all ecchi:o
I need that virus!

Finished DNA2 today, eh, the beginning was great but I didn't like the last 2 DVDs as much, got more action oriented which I thought didnt fit the series well.
Thurday's new DVD rental to watch

Last Exile Vol 1
L/R Vol 1
Utena Vol 10 Finale
X TV Vol 8

Each of them for 2 days, hell yeah