Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea let's do that Schultz hell you have watched more of Season 7 than of Season 3.... He He...

Need to finish Sorcer Hunters is there an R1 rip of that...
And who did Maze R! that is
Another day, another right stuf sale.. I hope I can resist this week. =) What did I watch last night? Hrm. I finished up the Nadia movie.. It was ok. Nothing great, it just kinda seemed like an extended TV episode. The characters look a bit older and Nadia's not quite as cute.. But ah well. I like to complete my collections, so I had to have it, heh. I watched my newtype DVD of the month, this month it was Full Metal Panic Ep 1. It seems to have promise.. Besides, Kaname is so kawaii. =) I also watched 3 more eps of Marmalade Boy. I'm almost done with the first MBoy box now. Hopefully I can finish it up tonight or tomorrow. =)
well I just got in Noir Disc 3 and Chobits disc 2.. I think i am going to watch them sometime.. I am really liking Noir so far.. hehe something about women assasians.. hehe
Don't worry Shibo, there weren't many new TRSI specials. Most of them were carryovers from last week.

Watched the Battle Athletes OVA's last night. I definitely liked the series better, but both are worth checking out at least once.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I have been here a while and the 3 weeks I didn't post because I was home made me feel like an ass because everyone here is cool and rocks in there own way... SPeaking of people not posting Kakoi where the hell is Dark....

I think that he has just forgotten about the boards.:mad: He hardly uses internet now. I'll go give him a kick for you.Wink
Well, I've already watched Escaflowne and Trigun, so I'm proud of myself seeing as my parents now think I'm satan for watching the stuff. But at the moment I've just discovered the world of Lupin the 3rd, and Inu Yasha. I've only seen them both on tv though, so I expect them to be better when I get some dvd's of them both.
Ok, I'm taking a hiatus at the momet since l have my exams to contend with. However, I hope all the new Mac set arrive soon, then l can treat myself after the exams with a ton of anime
Lonely_monkey21 definately check out lupin the 3rd, the tv series although old is damn good and some of the movies are fantastic. my personal favorite is secret of mamo!
Watched the last 4 episodes of Berserk(english dubbed). *hugs boxset* The dubbing in Berserk is a mixed bag in my opinion. Some of the voices fit well, like Griffith, but some are really bad.*cough*Gaston*cough*
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker
Watched the last 4 episodes of Berserk(english dubbed). *hugs boxset* The dubbing in Berserk is a mixed bag in my opinion. Some of the voices fit well, like Griffith, but some are really bad.*cough*Gaston*cough*

:mad: Still waiting for my last volume:mad:
Man, saturday just doesn't seem like saturday if you gotta work all damn day.. This is my 3rd one in a row and I'm scheduled to work next Sat as well. :mad: Ah well.. At least this was an anime order day. I picked up Nuku Nuku and Mihoshi/Pretty Sammy special. Yay! I finished up the first Marmalade Boy box last night. What a great series. It'll probably turn out to be one of my favorites. Also watched the first ep of Spaceship Agga Ruter. It's like cinemax hentai. Wink More plot than anything else so far. It's silly, but it's plot. Wink I also started X, watched ep 0 and 1. Yay, CLAMP goodness! I don't think I'm gonna get much anime watching done today, or this weekend for that matter but I should at least be able to finish up this X disc. I bought volume 1 R1 so I could get ep 0, and I have the MAC set for the rest of the series, heh.
Quote:Wow, Elly's alive! =)

Bearly but I am here none the less. Ever since they reduced my group to 3 of us (including one in training), work/eat/sleep has been my life Sad .

Marmalade Boy is good however takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions.

Went to the AnimeNorth convention and got my Oni FY box set signed by Midorikawa Hikaru (voice of Tamahome).

Watching Witch Hunter Robin and have been enjoying that a great deal. Finally watched Spirited Away too. That movie was wonderful! I was crying near the end. *ashamed*
Into the 80s of Maison Ikkoku and got through four eps of Hand Maid May.
Watch entire sekai no mosho last night. This AV set is great with solid quality video. What a great story. I was immediately absorbed after the first 10 mins of ep1 and could not stop watching. Can't wait to watch sekai no senki and sekai no dansho today ;-).
Watched Vampire Hunter D:Blood Lust.