Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watched 2 more eps of macross 7 last night.. The series is strange so far.. I'm not quite sure I like it yet after 7 eps.. It's just weird. I also started messing with DDR (the original PS game) a little bit. And I do mean a little bit. I completed the lessons last night. I'm not very good at it, but that's ok. At least I worked up a sweat, which is a good thing, hehe.
I've watched the first sixteen episodes and it gets a little better. I still don't really understand what's going on with Basara and the Fire Valk, but it's supposed to get good :confused:
Been rewatching Full Metal Panic, I like this series, its mindless fun
Finished Disc 1 of Macross 7 last night. Onto the 2nd disc of Scryed. Whee!
Watching Boogiepop audio commentary, and very good it is too
Just started Nadesico R4/2. Only watched two eps, but I like what I've seen so far.

Impressed with package too. The translator's notes are an interesting feature and something I'd like to see included in more releases. The only other set I've seen it in is Tylor TV.
l have Nadescico R4, wheres the translator notes?, l didnt get them. Great series though
Quote:Originally posted by yakumo
l have Nadescico R4, wheres the translator notes?, l didnt get them. Great series though

Hehe, I know you've got the R4s.

Anyway, you know how on the episode select screen the Opening, A, B, Ending, etc, are represented by 'blocks' on a coloured bar? The notes section is on the very last block on the right.
Quote:Originally posted by Prophet Hero
Hehe, I know you've got the R4s.

Anyway, you know how on the episode select screen the Opening, A, B, Ending, etc, are represented by 'blocks' on a coloured bar? The notes section is on the very last block on the right.

who do you know l have the R4s?...WTF....how....spooky, thanks for the advice...doh
Quote:Originally posted by yakumo
who do you know l have the R4s?...WTF....how....spooky, thanks for the advice...doh

I have ways...

Actually, I mentioned on AN that the R4s were available at a reasonable price on a UK site. I don't know if you got them at that site, but a few days later you posted that you got hold of the set. That's all - you told everyone you had Nadesico R4. Big Grin
I have ways...

Actually, I mentioned on AN that the R4s were available at a reasonable price on a UK site. I don't know if you got them at that site, but a few days later you posted that you got hold of the set. That's all - you told everyone you had Nadesico R4. Big Grin

oh yeah you're the daddy, l remember now!!...phew:o
Just started Nadesico R4/2. Only watched two eps, but I like what I've seen so far.

Impressed with package too. The translator's notes are an interesting feature and something I'd like to see included in more releases. The only other set I've seen it in is Tylor TV.

Damn, I have Tylor HK's, so I don't get any translaors notes for that.

Actually, Kenshin has translators notes on every disc. And Animeigo always includes notes on little recipe cards for all their releases.

Just watched Full Metal Panic disc 1. This is one of the best series I've seen in a long time. I can't wait for the next disc. Also finished up another disc of Tylor TV. Only 1 more to go.
I watched Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust last night. It was ok.. The animation was incredible but the story itself didn't do a whole lot for me. It was certainly worth the $9 it cost me but I'm glad I didn't get the R1. I started disc 2 of Scryed today.. I'm enjoying it so far. I just finished ep 13, which I believe is the halfway point of the series. I guess it's nice to just watch a straight up fighting anime once in a while. It lets my brain rest. =)
I
m going out later to either buy Hellsing or Marmalade(sp?) Boy. I think I'll just get Marmalade Boy off the site though. It'll cost me a lot less online, but I have to now convince my parents that Anime isn't evil, and that online shopping isn't a sin. This is gonna be harder than I thought:eek:
Marmalade Boy hasn't been released in the US so you'd need to get it online. It's a great series and I highly recommend it. Smile