Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, Elly's alive! =) Welp, I watched 2 whole eps of Marmalade Boy last night.. Also grabbed another disc off of my skyscraper and watched that.. I picked up a free Sailor Moon DVD #4 at Anime Boston.. dub only of course. I didn't think much of the dub, but I enjoyed the hell out of the disc, hehe. Guess I'll have to pick up the ADV boxes when they start up.. Well, I don't think they're in my plans of stuff to get this year, but maybe towards the end of the year depending on how my buying is going. :mrgreen: Today I have a sorta day off.. I'm actually on internet call, so if work gets busy I need to log on to help. Work started 15 minutes ago though, and I haven't gotten a call yet, so that's cool. I think I'm gonna start watching some Marmalade Boy now. =)
Hehe, I've been busy since last time I wrote. Finished the last 10 episodes of Sakura Diaries. It was a good show but it suffers from Video Girl Ai-syndrome. Great show with a terrible and unconclusive ending. Oh well for $20 it certainly was great. Also I finished the first VHS volume of Virtua Fighter. People should check it out, it's pretty fun. The dub script was rather well done too. I got the whole VHS set for $25 or so, and am getting into it Shibo-style, so that it doesn't sit in my "to watch pile" too long. Seriously though, the atmosphere and dub reminds of me early anime days watching Ranma 1/2 for some reason. I'm looking foward to more. ^_^
Speaking of Ranma I watched three more episodes on the first disc. I also finished disc two of Dragonball. :mrgreen:
I watched Slayers the movie. Animation was better than the series, but I hated the voice acting for it. They should've gotten Lisa Ortiz to play Lina again. Also watched Lupin: Voyage to Danger and finished up my You're Under Arrest mini specials.

I was wondering if anyone knows where Suzaku's been lately. I know he's not a mod here anymore, but did he get banned or something, because I haven't seen him post on here for a while now.
Just finished Ranma 1/2: Martial Mayhem.

Forty-two episodes into Maison Ikkoku - absolutely brilliant.
suzaku just doesn't come here much any more, from what's he's told me. I think he's more active on the CJV forums. I finished Marmalade Boy disc 2 last night and then started up the last disc of Excel Saga, which has been just as good as the others if not better. I love this show. =) I should be able to finish up Excel Saga tonight. Then onto more Marmalade Boy! Wai~!
Suzaku is just like that. One day he will be on then one day he won't. :mrgreen:
i still gotta start .hack//sign but i dont wanna. ive heard its real dull at the start
I stopped watching hack at ep 2, I've got all the digisubs but I just don't feel like finishing it off.

Finish Vandread the other day, OK series but nothing special and full of crappy CG. I'll check out the 2nd season just to see whats gonna happen. I also started the 2nd disc of Maison Ikkoku.

Gonna start the 1st DVD of Ayashi No Ceres tonight
Finally finished Cowboy Bebop series...yeah, it's my first time watching it. Tongue The last episode was amazing. I still thought the best episode was "Ballad of Fallen Angels" though. Vicious was a real cool character...I wish he appeared in more episodes.

Does Vicious appear in the movie?
Nope, the main vilain in the movie is some guy named Vincent
Just started watching Patlabor.
I have been here a while and the 3 weeks I didn't post because I was home made me feel like an ass because everyone here is cool and rocks in there own way... SPeaking of people not posting Kakoi where the hell is Dark....
Wednesday it is, yepyep.. Did a little bit of anime watching last night. I watched another 3 eps of Marmalade Boy, then probably about half of the Nadia movie before I got sleepy. It seems ok, but a lot if it so far has been recap, which is kinda annoying. Will probably finish up the movie tonight and maybe watch some more Marmalade Boy. Better get ready for work now tho. Blah, work. :mad:
Well i just finished up 2nd Disc of Raxephon.. I think the story is kinda moving a little slow.. but i am still liking it.. I just got Season 5 of ranma in a little while ago.. I need to watch that along with Season 3 and 4..