Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finished Disc 1 of X MAC, and watched the first ep of the 2nd disc.. it's weird, the first disc only had 4 eps on it. The 2nd has 9. I actually came home early today, wasn't feeling too good. So I'll prolly get some anime watching done today. I'm supposed to see The Matrix Reloaded tonight so it's cool that I'm home early, I can get my anime watching done during the day instead of at night. Wink Maybe I'll actually watch this entire 2nd disc of X. Guess we'll see!
well i just picked up Geneshaft Disc 1.. Going to try and watch that tonight.. watched the first couple of digi episodes a while ago.. so looking forward to watching the disc one..
Receive a huge HKDVD order today. Broke down just now to buy JJ's new shipment this week..<sigh>. I can resist sex but I cannot resist HKDVD purchaseRolleyes .
Welp, I watched up to ep 8 of X last night, and watched Ep 9 today.. Also rewatched disc 1 of the MI Digi Charat TV set. I was trying to watch X ep 9 last night, but do you guys ever get into that mood where you just can't bear to think at all? I didn't want to concentrate on new plot so I just sat down and watched Digi for about the 20th time. It's nice cause I don't need the subs and I don't need to totally pay attention. You know how it is when you've watched something so much that you know what they're gonna say? Well that's how Digi Charat is for me. =) There's a Red Sox double header on now so I'm watching that. Maybe I'll watch more X tonight.. We shall see. =)
is the x tv series any good? i wasnt a big fan of the movie but ive heard great things about the tv series, what do you guys think?
Watched Sekai no senki 1, sekai no senki 2, sekai no dansho. I like sekai no monsho best.

Chowed down the entire Pretear last night. Light and captivating. I like the title ;-).
X TV has been pretty decent so far. I like it better than the movie. Stuff isn't quite so rushed, which means there's time for some character development. I finished up the 2nd MAC disc of X last night. I'm gonna switch over to another Marmalade Boy disc next. Yay!
Watched discs 2 and 3 of X and some more Tylor.
Watched disk five of Patlabor
Watched the last 4 episodes of Brother Dear Brother (finally my friend found them Smile ) It's a very interesting show. I am restarting One Piece tonight.
Nanaka 6/17. Started funny and became a little too melodrama. It was ok. The plot is interesting.
I have been watching my Hk of Excel Saga.
Samurai Deeper Kyo disk 1 of 3. Good. Fascinating.
I only watched 1 ep on Marmalade Boy on thurs night.. I try and watch at least 2 eps a night, so I wasn't pleased with that.. But, then I watched 8 eps last night and finished off disc 5. Wink I should be able to finish up X this weekend.. Maybe even today, depending on how ambitious I am. I'd like to finish off the 2nd Marmalade Boy box this weekend as well.. Just got the last disc to go. I'm loving Marmalade Boy by the way.. It's definitely gonna make my top 10.
Watched WXIII and Mini Pato