Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
W R is absolutely AWSOME!!! I have seen the Frist ep and now want it ALL!!!!!!
Yea I am getting so far ahead of myself hell I don't even own TRigun, Outlaw star, or COwboy Beebop, I should get those before I start looking at other titles
watched a bit more ikkoku, but I have a ton of school work right now to keep up with which has also been keeping me away from the boards. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

I'm all into Excel Saga... man I love that series hey has anyone heard about wolf Rain read about but want some more info...

I've read that since Bandai helped co-produce the series, they are the ones that will most likely get the license for it here. It will be released here eventually, just no telling when.

Vance, I think I have a reason as to why both of us saw Cowboy Funk (episode 22) last for Bebop. I read that since CN started airing it around 9/11, they would skip over that episode since in it, the guy bombs a twin tower looking building. That's one reason I guess. Because I saw most of them on CN before I bought my DVD's.
Andy is one of my favorite Bebop characters. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, I like him to, that is where I got my e-mail adress, from where at the end with the caption "See you Space Samurai" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah actually, that does make perfect sense. Just like the last episode of Outlaw Star I saw was Hot Spring Planet Tenrei =)

Lol, what I absolutely love about Cowboy Funk is the next episode on it. Hillarious stuff.
Rented the first disc for .hack to try and give it one more chance. Still can't get into it. Despite having beautiful, colorful animation, the series moves way too slow for my taste.
yeah, it does pick up, but I feel the same way as you, that is why quite a few books dont appeal to me, as well, I just stop caring before I get to important parts. :mrgreen:
Finished up disc 2 of Ini D a couple nights ago.. I'm really surprised that I'm enjoying it so much.. Car anime is not my thing. But it's fun to watch. It won't be one of my all time faves, but I'd certainly recommend it. I'm on disc 3 of Nadia now. There's been a bunch of filler eps taking place on a desert island. They're good filler though! I think I like them just as much if not more than the eps with plot advancement. Wink I hope to finish up Nadia this weekend. who knows, maybe I'll finish up Ini D stage 1 as well.. I wanna rewatch Bubblegum Crisis as soon as I finish up one of these series. I need some 80's goodness. :mrgreen:
just started outlaw star, so far im not impressed :x
how far are you?

outlaw star isnt the kind of anime that you are amazed at though, I certainly like it, and I wouldnt mind buying it again if I went back.
umm episode 4, guess im not really giving it much of a chance. its just that gene is a total knob, if spike were the main character then it would be alot better :mrgreen:
well a lot or people compare it to bebop, but you shouldnt because if you watch outlaw star looking for bebop you will not find it so you should just except it as it is. and gene for who he is. :mrgreen:
ill try, however i might be forced to smash my tv Big Grin