Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished up disc 1 of BGC 2040. Have to watch it dubbed since there are so many missing subtitles in the set. The dub isn't half bad although I need to switch to japanese any time Priss sings. Ah well. I finished up the Utena Rose Collection last night as well. I stick to my original assessment of this series. Weird. Wink That being said, I enjoyed it very much. =) On to more BGC 2040!
Only managed to watch Pet Shop of Horrors (pretty good), dragon half during the weekend. So busy in school now........
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Well let's see. I just bought:

Stand by Me (the best King translation)
Lost Boys (I love vampire movies)
Breakfast Club
Encino Man (the first movie I saw in the theater, what a shame)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer ( one of my late childhood favorites)
The Goonies (everyone should own this classic movie)

Most of these movies are just mediocre, but they have alot of nostalgic value attached to them. I plan on buying Requiem for a Dream, and Pi soon since I can get them both for less than twenty.

It's not that I have gotten out of anime. It's just that I can afford movies right now, and that is about it. As soon as work picks up I have alot of sets to buy.Smile

nice, I just watched the Deer hunter. out off all the movies up there ive only seen the breakfest club but I have to admit I dont have any desire for the others. pi is awsome. and requiem is just comepletely unique. at the end you just sit their and sit looking at the screen. well I guess thats not to good of an explanation. but you'll see.
Hellsing (FX) Ep:12
Gatchaman (MI) Ep:64
Maison Ikkoku (MI) Ep:62
Ranma 1/2 TV (MI) Ep:61
Ranma 1/2 OVA (MAC) Ep:3
Ranma 1/2 TV (FX) Ep:22
Robotech Ep:64
Rurouni Kenshin TV (FX) Ep:59
Space Battleship Yamato TV Season 3 (MI) Ep:6
Macross TV (MI) Ep:29
Trigun (FX) Ep:9
Vision Of Escaflowne (FX) Ep:9
Well I had decided to start rewatching Trigun, but i started last Thursday & was unable to really watch any Friday of Saturday, much less Sunday. By Thursday I believe it was I had made it up to Ep 10 or 11. At which point my grandma had checked the mail or whatnot, & handed me my nice little package I had been waiting for, yet not expecting to see for a few more days.

I opened it up, & started watching Kenshin. The first day I watched 11 ep.s & 2 episodes of Generator Gawl. Currently I'm on (I believe) Episode 34 of Kenshin, & episode 5 of Generator Gawl.
Just rewatched Love Hina Again the movie dub and sub
Currently, I'm rewatching Azumanga Daioh
just watched:
Vampire Princess Miyu Oav pt. 1 and 2
Riding Bean
Vampire Princess Miyu tv series
Rurouni Kenshin OAV 1
Silent Mobius
Lately I've been watching the R1s of Street Fighter 2V. I need the HK set since it is less than the last DVD I need to complete my set. Maybe I'll sell the R1s I have for a video game...Final Fantasy Tactics Advance anyone?? Street Fighter 2V is such a fun series to watch!
Just watched:

Super Gals Vol 1
Mahoromatic 2nd season Vol 1
Sayuki Vol 4
Quote:Originally posted by Peter
Just watched:

Super Gals Vol 1
Mahoromatic 2nd season Vol 1
Sayuki Vol 4

Hey Peter, please check your Private Messages.

Well school started so I haven't been watching much. I'm nearly done with Macross R1s, one more DVD to go.
Same here. School hurts my anime watching big time. Finished all 51 episodes of Miracle Girls. It was such a great show. It had a larger plot in the end that was hinted at from earlier episodes. It was weird and not as fun as the relationship aspects of the show. Overall it was so much fun. I love the characters and still get a fuzzy feeling everytime I think of the theme songs. I need to slide that show in my top ten favorite shows now.

Hope to start UFO Walkure soon, so I can get a review up. Almost done writing one up for Rizelmine. Smile
Just watched Love Hina Again: The Movie. Well, this is the first one I've ever watched and this is the finale of the series....erm...what's the hype about it?:confused: It's funny, that's it, nothing much really.
Maybe I should start watching from Vol. 1.
Watched X. the movie too. Pretty cool actions. Ooooo I love those big eyes girls and boys. :p
Don't really have much time to watch much since school started. Tons of homework to do. Have tests every week and assignments due too. Dohzz...so tired
You're not missing much. I thought Love Hina was cool and all, but nothing special like most people want to believe.

Watched Junkers Come Here and finished Tenchi in Tokyo.
Just rewatched Devil Lady Vol 1,2 and 3 dub (the sub is awful)
Just rewatched Initial D The Movie (2 DVD)