Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished up Kanon. Wow..that series is pretty good. There were a bunch of points in the story that just touched on them thar heart strings. Anywho, gonna finish up that Super Gals series....funny and lighthearted...I give it it two big toes up. ^_^
I loved fridays

Sakura Wars vol 4
Blue Seed Beyond Vol 1
Kare Kano Vol 5
heh...Vicious would be proud of me...if he is still here. Big Grin I've finally got ahold of a Cowboy Bebop collection. I'm up to episode 7 so far.
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker
heh...Vicious would be proud of me...if he is still here. Big Grin I've finally got ahold of a Cowboy Bebop collection. I'm up to episode 7 so far.

Yeah, I'm still here. I just don't post as much as I used to. Especially not in this thread, cuz I watch stuff like Shibo does. So my posts would be really long. So you liking Bebop better than Berserk yet?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Yeah, I'm still here. I just don't post as much as I used to. Especially not in this thread, cuz I watch stuff like Shibo does. So my posts would be really long. So you liking Bebop better than Berserk yet?

Oh come on, intrigue us with your viewing...you too Shibo! :p

Cowboy Bebop is great. Episode 5 is a masterpiece...especially with the music at the end. I've seen the series on CN before, but nothing matches the uncut version with all the extra curses and a few bloody scenes that CN cut. I can't say it's better than Berserk though...nope, can't go that far. :p It's on my top anime list however. Wink

EDIT: Up to episode 10 of CB.
I also started watching Cowboy Bebop recently...just having recieved it from this site heh. Watched up to episode 8.
So far I'm loving it, great series.
Hey guys. =) Man, it has been too damn long.. Been rather busy lately. Aside from working late, just finishing up Tai Chi beginner's class this past week, joining the denver zoo.. Oh, and going to Nan Desu Kan last week and spending a fortune.. Hehe. Yeah, I've been watching some anime as well. I just finished disc 1 of Gear Fighter Dendoh.. Eh. It's a super robot series, intentionally campy and retro. It's ok so far but it's still probably one of the worst things I've seen in a while. Sorcerer Hunters was eh as well. Other than the fan service there wasn't much there. Lessee what else. After one disc of Fruits Basket (R1) I can recommend this one to any shoujo fan. It's a great series. =) Hmm.. Impulse purchase #1 at con was Super Gals #1 with box. I watched that disc yesterday and it's a pretty funny series. It's about a group of kogals (think valley girls from japan). What I really like about the series is the cultural references that I was kinda unfamiliar with, like phone hunting and subsidized dating (some of you may know about subsidating from Ini-D). Ok, so now I'm gonna start Dendoh Disc 2 and Fruits Basket disc 2.. Soon as I'm done with Sakura Wars #4 anyway. =)
Getting a few things in. My copy of Neo Getter Robo vs Shin Getter Robo came Friday, finally had time to site down and watch it. It was a bitch to find a copy of it since all versions are out of print. Luckily someone on Ebay had them up. If anyone is interested in this title (it's the 1 disc Anime Studio version, subs are pretty good, I'll do a review soon), it's still on Ebay. The dude put up a four copies, i bought one, so three are left. Great seller.
I also bought Megazone 23 (pronounced Two Three) at this convention today. 30 dollars for two discs, which is a bit high compared to online, but to get to watch it right away is a plus Smile I bought it because I watned to see what it was all about after playing as him in Super Robot Wars Destiny. Pretty funky show. It's four... episodes, I guess. SHould be considered four movies though.
I have the 5 disc MAC Gundam Wing set coming soon, which i pray is a rip of the MI version or I will be sad, and also I have to do some trading ^_^
I am watching InuYasah, Kare Kano, Crest of the stars, and Saiyuki.
All of which I think are pretty damn good so far Big Grin
currently enjoying excel saga
currently avoiding watching .hack//sign, again
currently wet at the prospect of my soon to be GTO perfect collection
currently watching:

s.cry.ed
soul taker
golden boy
one piece
gasaraki
08th ms team
Justed Watched

Full Metal Panic Vol 4
Currently watching the .Hack OVA's that come with the game and loving them all the way
I watced Read or Die. Again. Big Grin
Just finished Mahoromatic(loved it)
Gate Keepers and 21
Cutey Honey
and now watching My neighbors Yamadas