Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished Rizelmine. One of the worst things to see. Sad
I watched the movie "Drunken Master" for the first time. I liked it, but there was alot of odd points where they would speak a few lines in english then go back to chinese. Overall it was pretty good.Smile
Finally finished Saber Marionette J. I liked it, but the ending was kinda...crappy...overall good series though.

Got Gundam 0079 movie collection and Z Gundam a few days ago. I've finished the movie collection and am on episode 7 of Z Gundam. Z Gundam is REALLY good so far. Big Grin
I've finished watching Knight Hunters, Tenchi Muyo in Space/ In Tokyo/ Ultimate Edition, Record of Lodoss war and Chronicles of the Heroic Knights, Rurouni Kenshin TV Series and the OVAs, Vampire Princess Miyu TV series and the OVAs, Fushigi Yuugi, Escaflowne, EVA movies, Sol Bianca Perfect Collection, Bastard Complete Collection, Slayers, Try and Next Collection, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, ah! My Goddess, AKIRA, My Neighbor Totoro, Grave of the Fireflies, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Project A-ko, Voogie's Angel, Shamanic Princess, Sakura warsetc. Finished them in a month. Just trying to finish as much as I could before summer ends. All are great movies.
I sure do like Knight Hunters, good stories with twists in them. Bastard is really corny, spastic but funny. :p
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight and Slayers, Try , Next are good animes. Just that the animations are kind of dated.
I've rewatched Vampire Princess Miyu more than 4 times over the last 5 years, still like it very much. Great stories, yet kind of sad.
I've watched Rurouni Kenshin TV Series and OVAs twice, still havn't gotten tired of them.
The rest of the movie posted above are really good too. I'll post back more when I'm done with the new DVDs I bought.
I'm slowly making my way through Kodomo No Omocha disc 2. It's virtually identical to the manga so far, which is a good thing since I loved the manga. I can't believe it's only thursday.. I can't wait for my hell week at work to end. Being 2 people short in a 5 person department all summer is bad.. Being 3 people short is.. Well, hell. =P One person comes back from vacation/training on monday, then 2 weeks from today we get one maternity person back. I've given up on the other person since she took 18 weeks off. She's not due back till like Oct 18. Ah well. =P At least I get the weekend off. I hope to get lots of anime watching in. =)
Finished Kodomo No Omocha Disc 2 last night. On to more Flame of Recca!
I've been watching (and I feel bad about this) Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I have made fun of so many people for watching this show. I want you to know that I had this show pegged all wrong. It turns out it is very enjoyable. I also want to say sorry to the people I made fun of for watching it (way to many to list, but they know who they are).Big Grin

and on the anime front I have been watching my Excel Saga set, and more Lupin.
I've been watching Pokemon and Sugar Fairy... shrug... babysit a 2yr old and a 5 yr old :p
I hope you mean Buffy is enjoyable as in it's a steaming pile and fun to laugh at..I have seen it and that's all I did. I think in al I have seen 20 minutes of it and I will never EVER say that show is worth watching.
Just finished watching Miyazaki's Porco Rosso, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away. As usual, his movies are magnificent. Good stories and music.
Man, I watched Knights of Ramune and Maetel Legend, never made past the first 15 mins. Couldn't bear to continue watching. It was that 'good'.
Gate Keepers 21 is a pretty good series. Plenty of cool actions. Virgin fleet is so-so. Nothing really special.
I like Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltegeist Report. Plenty of magic and fights.
Compared to the first movie and TV series, Slayers: Book of Spells paled against them. It is not a movie, just couple of episodes, well, kind of boring. I fast-forwarded half of the time.
Sorcerer Hunters is funny. Corny names, funny characters. Some episodes are so perversely funny, if you like the idea or watching someone get whipped.
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, well, some people didn't like it coz it's too weird. I do like it though. Pretty characters, funny story. The only thing about it was it's too short. Only 30 minutes.
Well, fall semester is starting soon, have to finish the remaining really soon. All I do now everyday is directly after school, I'll be lying in front of the TV and watching the animes.
I finished Spirited Away last night, was excellent! Big Grin
Woot saturday morning! My hell week has ended! Time for saturday morning cartoon..erm..anime. Wink I started Flame of Recca disc 3 last night and had a hard time stopping.. So I watched the whole disc. =) I'm watching Kodomo No Omocha disc 3 now. Jennifer's out shopping and there's nothing else I feel like doing so I'll prolly watch all 9 eps on this disc this morning.. Which will become this afternoon by the time I'm done, most likely. Big Grin
I'm up to episode 20 on my Zeta Gundam set. Big Grin
Finished Kodomo No Omocha Disc 3 and Flame of Recca disc 4. Whew! On to Kodomo No Omocha Disc 4!