Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nah it was from Kids in the Hall. More than anything.
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
hehe i wouldn't mind them posted here.. So i could see them.. I am still waiting for that dvd to come in the mail also.. ;o) And well i still haven't finished my current stuff i have been attempting to watch.. Almost done with Noir Disc 3..

Berserk volume 2

Go to the extras menu, and while in it you press left, you'll light up a symbol on the left torch. Press enter to see a chibi picture of Nosferatu Zodd. -taken from anime on dvd

Berserk volume 5

In the extras menu go to the middle option and press left. The torch will light up and then press enter. You will see some very interesting pictures of stuffed toy Zodd. -taken from anime on dvd

Berserk volume #6 (these are all taken/stolen from ArcticNightfall Big Grin )

In Extras go to the second option "Paint it Berserk"

-Press left for the first secret. (left candle is highlighted)

-Press right for the second secret. (right candle is highlighted)

and of course press enter to select the candles...
Mainly extras from the R2 DVD's.

on dvd #6, there's another easter egg in the set-up menu. highlight his scarf, and select it. It shows Berserk fans dressed up in costumes and some with tatoos.

On DVD #6 on the main menu press "6". An alternate way to get this is to go to the "TV Spot" option in the extras menu and select it, then back up a chapter. I'm not sure if this is the true way to find this one, but it works. :p

EDIT: Forgot to add...watched the 3rd disc of Arc the Lad series. ^_^
sweet i will have to check them out when i get back home tonight.. ;o) kinda at work atm.
Damn, I haven't watched any anime in two days. =P Will hopefully make up for that today. anyway, my hentai suggestion would be Koihime. It actually has a plot mixed in. Wink
I rented Comic Party. Total Crap!!!! The show is total crap and so are the subs. I couldn't get past episode #2. Also saw disc 3 of His and Her Circumstances. I'm actually getting sick of this show at this point.
:eek: Vicious! You heathen! I hope it wasn't MI Comic Party you saw. I thought the show was excellent and the subs were quite good.. I plan on getting the R1's when they come out. Who would have ever thought that anime would be popular enough for them to release an R1 of a series about doujinshi. Lucky us! Kare Kano is also one of my faves of all time. To each his own, I suppose. Wink I just finished up X TV this morning. The ending was quite good and overall I enjoyed the show.. I think it suffered some from being watched in conjunction with Marmalade Boy, which I really love. but that's not the series' fault. Big Grin
Anyway, I think I'm gonna start disc 7 of Marmalade Boy now. I also intend to watch the first disc of Sakura Wars this weekend.
Marmalade Boy was so bad!!!! Everybody said it was one of the best anime shows ever. 76 episodes later, I still disagree with them. Way too much melodrama. We had enough of that on the General Babble boards. Big Grin
I love MBoy! I can't believe you called it bad, Pie! =P I hope you're not too manly to appreciate good shoujo! :p I'm not sure if it's the best show ever, but it will certainly be in my top 10 and quite possibly my top 5 if it stays this good. Hehe anyway I was intending to watch MBoy disc 7 but instead I watched my first disc of Sakura Wars. I had the big box on top of one of my skyscrapers, but man, they're getting too high now so I wanted to watch the disc to get the box off of there. The stacks just keep getting larger and larger. I'm not buying anything this weekand and I'm vainly hoping that they'll start shrinking. Guess we'll see, ne? Ah well. Off to watch some anime.. or the red sox game. One of the two. Wink
Watched disk 1 of 3 of Gokudo. Gokudo is a riot ;-).
Also have watched a couple eps of Earth Defender Family. Despite the anime characters design not being sexy, the plot is surprisingly good.
Welp, today will not be a big anime day. Jennifer and I are about to head out for the day. We're heading to the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder, Colorado. It sounds like either a Newbury Street or Government center type pedestrian mall, for those of you who are familiar with boston. So, really expensive shopping, some weird little mom and pop specialty stores, and lots of cool restaurants. Wai! Anyway, anime-wise I finally watched Castle of Cagliostro last night. It was very cool and definitely makes me want to get started on my Lupin first season box..Finally started Mboy disc 7 as well. I've watched 2 eps so far on that disc and will attempt to watch a 3rd one now while jennifer gets ready to go out. Hope everyone is having a great sunday!
My Sunday is going well so far. I started it watching "The Royal Tenenbaums". I thought that it was an excellent flick. I haven't seen any anime in a dogs age. Shame on me.
:o
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
:eek: Vicious! You heathen! I hope it wasn't MI Comic Party you saw. I thought the show was excellent and the subs were quite good.. I plan on getting the R1's when they come out. Who would have ever thought that anime would be popular enough for them to release an R1 of a series about doujinshi. Lucky us! Kare Kano is also one of my faves of all time. To each his own, I suppose. Wink

I'm not sure which version of Comic Party it was. It might just have been the crappy subbing that ruined it for me. I was spending more time trying to figure out what was going on than actually enjoying the show.

With Kare KAno, it started out well enough, but now it's deteriorated into the last 2 episodes of EVA. With "Why am I here" "Do my parents not like me" Am I not a popular person" "Am I really this fake" "Is this how people see me" . . . you get the point. And the animation has gotten worse as the series has gone along as well.
Watched discs 4 and 5 of Arc the Lad. One more disc to go...this series is REALLY good. Big Grin
Bleh, monday... Garfield was right. Nobody likes mondays. Ah well. I just finished watching Marmalade Boy disc 7. Gonna start Kanon tonight. =)
It's nice to watch a short series once in a while. Especially seeing as I seem to be watching monster series lately.. Marmalade Boy is pretty damn big. I just finished all 3 Slayers seasons not so long ago as well. I'm glad I don't have anything this big to watch for a while.. Although I don't think Macross 7 is exactly small and I should be watching that soon enough..Anyway, worktime, bleh. =P
Watched Castle in the Sky. All I can say is 'WOW'. Miyazaki is definitely the best director around. My least favorite title by him so far has been Mononoke. Castle in the Sky was just awesome.