Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, one time I was going to watch one episode and then go to bed, but then things got messed up and I ended up watching 7 episodes :mrgreen:
I have an 3 hour AP Programming Test tomorrow. So I hit the books and go to bed early. Though I'm done for the day at 12 and get to clean out my car. Confusedweatdrop:
Shibo said,
Quote:Oops. Sorry Schultz. I thought you had better taste! *points at Morgy* Morgy, *you* usually have better taste than that! Hehe

Yes the nail in the Lion's foot. BGC it's not that I didn't like the show far from it. Hell I love the OVA's it just got repeative and about episode 15 I got bored. But I did watch the whole series.

Steve I could never be sexyier than you... Your like Vash and I'm Wolfwood I'm a great chracter but unlike you I'm expendable...

The series I must take the time to watch is Wolf rain so much being said about and One Piece if i don't buy that soon and watch I think Kakoi's going to have my lunch, but Kakoi I am reading the manga's for it...
Watched the 2nd DVD of Kare Kano, the series is getting better and better. I like all the new characters they introduced in the DVD

Also saw the 2nd and 3rd episodes of Ninja Scroll TV. Its OK so far but I think I my expectations for this series were way too high to begin with. I don't care much for Jubei's new character design, he doesn't look like enough of a bad ass
I need to watch all of this in the next two days, Hajime no Ippo disc two, DNA2 disc one, Mermaid no Mori, and Mermaid no Kizu. I can't wait to finish them up.

Alright Morg! Your getting there. Just a little further. :wink:
finished episode 84 on maison ikkoku, gonna try to finish it today :mrgreen:
Your right Morg, I am pretty sexy.
So far I am catching up on some stuff. Finishing up the Simpsons 2nd season. Still watching Rahxephon. And Also Now and then here and there. SO MUCH TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!
finally finished maison ikkoku and wrote a review, ill have to get another romance, those things choke me up. any recomendations? I hear Golden Boy is pretty good :mrgreen:
Hahahaha, no romance there buddy. Unless you like penis talk.
any suggestions. I loved maison ikkoku, but I want more :mrgreen:
no idea, back to subject, im approaching the end of outlaw star and its not as bad as i originally thought. nothing great but enjoyable none the less. cant watch to start lupin next!!!
I've finally ordered Maison Ikkoku all thanks to Steve's fanboy gushing of it. I think Steve has persuaded half the forum members here to get that set
I was going to get it anyways since I had seen some of the VHS tapes, but Steve's review saying how good the subs were on the HK put me over the top.
Yes Steve has brought people to one of Rumiko's first anime/manga projects, it is great and worth every minute you spend on it but with KOR beening it's competion it is a hard sale on which is better... for me it's Maison Ikkoku