Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, Morgy, the Bubblegum Crisis ladies always kick some ass. There's enough action in there for some old school AMV action. Wink As far as my anime watching action.. I finished disc 1 of Slayers Try, which I'm enjoying more than the other 2 seasons so far. It's been really funny. Then I marathoned Hand Maid May in one sitting.. Not too hard with only 11 eps. It was extremely cute and funny. The quality of the old AS version was great and again proves my point that AS had many gems for those who take the time and check out the reviews. Now I'm back to watching Slayers Try again, disc 2, which will most likely keep me busy most of this week, since I don't usually have time to watch more than 1 or 2 eps a night during the week.
finished the first disc of DNA^2. Great so far, I can only hope for the best ^_^
Finished Escaflowne, good series. I haven't seen too many fantasy stuff but I liked it alot. Now I'm pondering if I should go and rent the movie, I heard it sucks ass though.

I also saw the first 4 episodes of the 2nd season of mahoromatic, so far its fun but not as good as the first one.

Gonna watched HnG ep 72 tonight ,only 3 ep more to go after ep 72 Cry and finish up the 1st DVD of Maison Ikkoku
the escaflowne "movie" is pretty shit, dont bother with it. it might have been good if i hadnt have seen the series.

back to the subject, i tried to watch spirited away but it kept skipping so i started on jojos bizzare adventure, man i love that dog!
What do u mean Escaflowne is shit 8O

Anyway still watching Nadia and its rocking but the subs are starting to suck from episode 33 Sad
Have completely watched R1 Bubblegum Crisis 2040, R1 Nadesico, MI Kodomo no Omocha.

I think Nadesico is better and more original than Irresponsible Captain Tylor.
Kodomo no Omocha is awesome. The entire series is great as the plot/story and characters development becoming more amd more fascinating.
I watched a little of my Ranma set, but lately it seems I'm playing my games alot more. :mrgreen:
Got my Votoms purchase in. Hooray!!!! :mrgreen:
Watched Pet Shop of Horrors. Some of the tales were good...the last one could have been much better...
Finished up 2nd disc of Slayers Try.. I can't believe I've finished 9 of the 10 discs in this MAC set. Seems like I've been watching Slayers stuff forever now. Wink I also watched my free Newtype disc.. It had an ep of Samurai Deeper Kyo, Sakura Wars TV, and Boogiepop.. Didn't watch Boogiepop since I own that but the other two were decent. Sakura Wars TV is one I've been planning on buying R1 for months.. I just pre-ordered Disc 1 with the box last week. =) The disc also had previews for two of my favorite series, Comic Party and Kare Kano (his and her circumstances), which I will shamelessly plug now, since I can. Wink Anyway, once I finished that up I watched the first 2 eps of Marmalade boy. Wai~ MBoy! I'm liking this one already. Some yummy shoujo. =) I have like no time off this weekend between working on saturday and having to entertain a dealer who's coming to town on sunday, so I'm not gonna get much anime watching done.. Maybe if I'm lucky I can finish up this Mboy disc and maybe finish up Slayers Try before monday..
Watched the 1st 11 episodes of Battle Athletes Victory. I'm really liking this series so far. Hopefully it stays that way for 15 more episodes.
Just figured I'd let anyone know that cares, especially Steve, that www.rightstuf.com is running an Animeigo sale until June 2. All Animeigo discs are 33% off and if you use your membership discount on top of that, it comes out to $15 per disc. The coupon code is "amazing". This is great for Opox who was thinking about buying KOR.
nice. :wink:
I want Macross, how do I do it?
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I want Macross, how do I do it?

I figure'd that'd make you happy. I actually have to buy all of Macross for a friend of mine when I place my order.

Go to their site, put the stuff you want in your cart, and then while you're checking out, after you've chosen the shipping and billing addresses, there's a place to enter coupon codes. Enter "amazing" and you save 33%. If you get a membership, you can get an extra 10% off. It costs $12, but it's good for an entire year. Just enter "newmember" as your membership code until you get one. You'll see the extra 10% in the email confirmation they send you.

I was definitely going to buy Oh my Goddess. I guess I'll also buy Urusei Yatsura discs 5-15.