Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished Disc 1 of Pretear, Disc 4 of Macross 7, and watched the Ghost Sweeper Mikami movie. Man, i really hope Manga picks up their option on the Mikami TV series.. Anyway, now I'm 2 eps into the 2nd and last Pretear disc. Dunno if I have it in me to actually finish Pretear tonight. I guess we'll see. =)
Hmm, I actually did manage to finish Pretear on sunday night. I hadn't actually started and completed a series in one weekend in a long time. That was a cute show for you mahou shoujo fans out there. I'm 2 eps into the 5th disc of Macross 7 now. Hopefully I can finish this disc by thursday, since I'm going away from fri-sun. =)
Just got a glut of DVDs there, currently watching X Vol.1 which is great, next l be watching Night on the Railroad, and Mino Pato again!!
i havent watched any anime in like 2 weeks now, i cant be arsed with .hack//sign cause the subs are dodgy and its well boring! and i have no money for any new stuff, man this sucks!
Welp, disc 5 of Macross finished. The story actually gets a little better in this disc.. And I absolutely love the 2nd ending theme. It's called Dakedo Beibi according to animelyrics.com.. Dakedo Baby would make more sense but whatever. Big Grin I snagged the MP3 this morning so I'm quite proud of myself. I also started Lupin III MI season 1 last night, Which I'm sure will be quite cool. I've been looking forward to watching it for a while. Smile
shibo looks like your the only one here thats actually watching anything, or else everyone is so busy watching stuff that they havent got time to post!
Been watching Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu, up to episode 14 so far, real funny, Guu cracks me up every time
Finished watching X vol.1 and not on vol.2, have to wait until my m8 from America comes back next week and brings me hopefully the other discs, now Boy Called Wind which is excellent!!
I feel really bad now. You guys are all watching stuff that I've never heard of until now, and i'm still watchin Hellsing. Well, that fact I don't have a job, or the money to buy things doesn't help. My mom has started to buy a few things for me though, so we'll see.
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
I feel really bad now. You guys are all watching stuff that I've never heard of until now, and i'm still watchin Hellsing. Well, that fact I don't have a job, or the money to buy things doesn't help. My mom has started to buy a few things for me though, so we'll see.

If you got a high speed connection you can download a ton of stuff to watch. If you don't you can check out noated.com trade forums and buy fansubs on CD-Rs for cheap.

Give me a PM and I'll hook you up
We all started somewhere. =) I started with Akira and Evangelion and moved on from there. Besides.. I still haven't seen hellsing. Wink It's on my shelf though, so I'll watch it soon! When I was in high school I think I saw Akira and that was about it.. It wasn't till college that I started watching more stuff, and it's only been a little over a year since I really started hardcore buying stuff. Anime is a lifetime hobby so you have lots of time so see all sorts of things, lonelymonkey. Just make sure you're enjoying yourself, that's all that matters. =)
Started my Trigun R1 set but I saw all three Terminators in about a 24 hour period (little over). I saw the first two a while ago but I needed to rewatch them to remember some of the minor details. Big Grin
Man Please Save My Earth is dull, god its soo boring...zzzzzz
Didn't watch much this weekend since I was off vacationing, but I did watch 3 more eps of Lupin III season 1 when I got home last night. It's definitely a cool show.. It has that vibe, like Bebop has, that distinctive style that sets it apart from most other shows. Definitely worth a purchase.
Lupin the 3rd season 1 is really good, much better than Season 2 (which is what they are showing on CN and releasing R1 for those who don't know). Its a lot clsoer to the manga also.

Just finished watching Key The Metal Idol & about 30 fansubbed eps of Inuyasha. Started watching my DB/Z/GT vcds, I hope to finish with the series by the end of the year...Rolleyes