Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you see the whole series? I've heard bad stuff about it but, being a big Devilman fan, I would like to try it. If you say its good though, I need to check it out. Is it like the original Devilman OVA's ?
Watched Disc 8 of GTO. I love this show. It's not as funny as it was in the beginning, but I think the storylines have gotten better. Urumi Kanzaki is definitely my favorite character in that series.
Just finished watching Fist of the North Star... Hey I need the name of a really good action anime... I'm looking for something like this Dragonball Z but it's women doing all the fighting...
Just finished watching Rurouni Kenshin: Romatan (aka. Samurai X: the motion picture :roll: ) once again. I still like that movie despite the horrible comments I hear about it. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Berserker"

Just finished watching Rurouni Kenshin: Romatan (aka. Samurai X: the motion picture :roll: ) once again. I still like that movie despite the horrible comments I hear about it. :mrgreen:

That movie is horrible. that is the 1st Kenshin thing I ever saw, and it almost turned me off on the entire series. It's a good thing I gave Kenshin a second chance.
I watched it after watching the entire Kenshin TV series so I was really in the Kenshin mood...I guess that's why I liked it so much. :wink: I pretty much like anything Kenshin though. *is a Kenshin fanboy* :mrgreen:

The OVA's(Memory and SeiSouHen) are better though.
well, I didnt watch anything but I read volumes 4 & 5 of initial D, and volumes 10 & 11 of GTO last night in one sitting. :mrgreen:
Good action anime with all women fighting.. Hrm. I think I can say I don't own any of those.. I guess Angelic Layer wouldn't count since it's shoujo and all but check it out if you haven't seen it, Morgy. It's a very cool series. Welp, I just finished Slayers Next.. It got much better towards the end and turned out to be pretty decent. Next up is Bubblegum Crash which shouldn't take very long since it's only 3 eps. =)
Wached Fushigi Yugi Eikoden, which means I'm finally finished with the series. I liked Eikoden much better than the other OVA's which were kinda confusing. Nuriko is definitely my favorite character from the series.

Also watched Disc 2 of Crying Freeman. I actually like the stories, but it's disturbing how they keep showing nasty women nude.
I just watched my new copy of Vampire Hunter D, thanks to the good people here. :mrgreen: I really like it. As it turns out it is a rip from the
R2 so it still has the Japanese subtitles. 8O I'm very happy with it.
man i'm waiting for GTO vol.8 still and Berserk the last disc...however, Nadia is getting really goodSmile
heh...your not the only one waiting for the last Berserk disc. Wink
Finished up Bubblegum Crash.. It plays out like a Bubblegum Crisis finale. The music wasn't quite as engaging as the original but I enjoyed the series and would recommend this disc to any fans of the original bubblegum crisis. It's 3 45 minute episodes, put out by my friends at Animeigo. I just started Slayers Try late last night. It showed promise through the 3 eps that I saw. Quite funny. =)
uggghhh no time to watch anime really. I've been working so much, but I put in two Urusei Yatsura episodes. Onto volume 25 this week.
Shibo, I have seen Angelic Layer. I am really hoping some one picks it up for R1 release. I'm just looking for a new AMV idea that's all... My play is over I should get some free time for some anime watching after this week... I hope Confusedweatdrop: