Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working my way through my DBZ vcds now, Just started the Frieza sagaBig Grin
Gonna watch Lupin episode zero tomorrow. It should be pretty nice.Smile
I watched the first 3 eps of MI Flame of Recca last night. The sub quality is pretty good so far. The story is just starting to build up but it looks like it should be pretty decent.
Well, since all my amine is packed up in a box for awhile.... I've taken to collecting all the Cirque de Soleil's that I can in the time being. I'd hope most of you know what Cirque de Soleil is, but for those who don't just ask. So far I've bought Quidam, and Alegrea. I think i'm goin back today to buy 2 more, woohoo!!!! There are 10 shows that I've found exist on DVD so far. They just came up with a new show that's really awesome, I watched it on Bravo not too long ago. Okies, I can't wait any longer, off to Barnes and Nobles!!!!!
Bleh, I am too familiar with the Cirque du Soleil, my parents forced me to go to some of their shows before (this was before they were big and used to have street performances) and the french channels here love em to death and show talk about them whenever they get the chance.

Finished Legend of Himiko, ok show, nothing great about it expect the opening theme which was gorgeous
Quote:Originally posted by yakumo
dude the GI Joe season 1 is getting released this October!!!

Oooo...thanks for the head's up yakumo! Wink

Watched episodes 7 and 8 of SMJ. Probably watch some more later tonight...
OH CRAP!!!! SEASON 1 OF GI JOE!!! This show brings back so many memories *SNIFF*Smile .
Anyways, I'm currently watching the GTO R1's. This show is hella funny!!!Cool
Finished up the first disc of Flame of Recca last night and finally started my first Kodomo no Omocha box. What a crazy series. =) I love the manga and it looks like the TV series will be just as good. Vol 9 of the manga isn't out till next month, so I plan on stopping watching the TV series when I catch up to where I am with the manga. I guess I'll be watching Kodocha and Flame of Recca for quite a while. They're kinda long!
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker
Oooo...thanks for the head's up yakumo! Wink

Watched episodes 7 and 8 of SMJ. Probably watch some more later tonight...

no problemBig Grin

at the moment I been watching Inuyasha again which is great!!
I watched the first couple episodes of Lupin again with a friend. That show really is timeless.
Worked all day saturday..Bleh. We have work morale building "functions" after work for the next 2 days... Morale building, my ass.. Anyway, I did get a little bit of watching in this weekend, which will probably be the only watching I get done till at least the middle of the week. Finished up disc 1 of Kodomo No Omocha and disc 2 of Flame of Recca. Watched first ep on Kodocha disc 2 as well. Flame of Recca so far kinda reminds me of the Kenshin eps towards the end of the Kyoto arc.. You know, boss somewhere in a compound, the group of pals has to fight their way to boss.. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I was entertained. The difference, of course, is the lack of back story to accompany said fights. But heck, it works ok anyway. Wink Bleh, time to get ready for work. Gonna be hellish this week. =P
Finished watching Grappler Baki TV and Witch Hunter Robin this weekend.
Just Finished Season 5 of Ranma 1/2
I learn more each time I watch Ranma...

But I must still say Ryoga is still the best...

Oh and saw the final episode of Gender Blue
I am a little disapointed in the way that ended...
Gonna finish up Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu tonight. Guu is to funny. I don't know why there isn't a HK set of this yet.

Also been watching Flame of Recca, it brings back good memories as it was one of the first series that really got me into anime.
I've rewatched She, the ultimate weapon and Haibane Renmei.
She, the ultime weapon is really a masterpiece, too bad it's only 13 episodes.