Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching? (The 2nd)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a R1 ripped of KOR TV + OVA in HKDVD?
How good is this KOR title?
Thanks.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:I'm currently on the final disc to Hikaru no Go. I'm scared to watch it because then I will not have anymore to watch. Cry Confusedweatdrop:

That was like me with Bebop. There was 1 episode I hadn't seen (the cowboy Andy episode), and I kept putting it off because I knew there was no more Bebop for me after that.

I'm still working on Fushigi Yugi and Maison Ikkoku. Also started on the KOR OVA's last night.

Lol, Cowboy Funk was the very last episode I saw too. How do you figure that happened? I saw the whole series except that episode then saw that like a month later when I finally bought the DVDs.

Right now I'm going through Outlaw Star again with some friends. It's an awesome series, but I really am pretty sick of it... I've got a lot of anime just sitting around I want to watch that I still haven't, like Saber Marionette J, Ayashi no Ceres, Sorcerer Hunters, and Record of Lodoss War TV, but I don't like to watch anime alone for some reason. It's just not as fun. So I'm kinda locked into this.

Bummer.

No KOR R1 rip... sorry. Doesn't look like there will be for a while, or maybe ever. In fact, I don't even know if this series was released R1.

Another bummer.
KOR was released R1, but only with subs. They never dubbed it. So it's really no different than the HK's, other than the fact that the subs were probably better and more consistent.
Hmm..I will get the MI KOR TV + OVA will it is availabled in CJV. I am really interested to explore old anime titles because of the amazing plots they carry (ie Lupin III).

Anyway, finished Lupin III TV season 1. The episodes are episodic but the series does introduce how Lupin III gangs up with Goemon and the 4 of them (Lupin III, Jigen, Fujiko, Goemon) does crime together. The gadgets and stunts are gullable given the vintage anime it is :lol: . The more I've watched the series, I more I think Cowboy Bebop was inspired by Lupin III but with a twist of meloncholy. I'm never a James Bond super agent type of fan but I totally dig Lupin III.

Now, I've proceeded to Lupin III TV season 2 part 1. The first eps is nicely done with a cool simple plot and a quick recap of how season 1 started :twisted: .

So far I like season 2 better because Lupin III is even more a witty goof and Fujiko is even more voluptuous (yes her shape has been accentuated). Hell, plenty of women in the season 2 esp I've seeb so far are walkin bomb shell. So, insufficient fanservice is not a problem at all.

Lupin III rules!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well I finished Hellsing and it was bad ass. I thought the last episode was amazing, sure there are some plot holes but it seems there will be a second series so all is good. I actually liked the dub, British accents and all, the only part I thought the voice acting was weak was the young vampire couple in the 2nd episode, it sounded forced and tacky.
I watched SO many things, well just one show, but..... So much is happening in Hikaru no Go. I can't wait to see what comes up next! This ought to be good. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "neoEIN"

Hmm..I will get the MI KOR TV + OVA will it is availabled in CJV. I am really interested to explore old anime titles because of the amazing plots they carry (ie Lupin III).

I actually like older series better too because the storylines seem so much better than the newer stuff. You should definitely check out Maison Ikkoku if you haven't already. I already asked Bella about Orange Road and she said she'd order it.

I watched disc 2 of Mahoromatic. It's actually kinda growing on me. I love the ending theme, the Mahoro Mambo. Anyone that hasn't heard should d/l it.
I love the ending to Mahoromatic also , its too adorable, I love when Mahoro says that being perverse isn't good.

I got some episodes of the 2nd Mahoromtic season but havent had any time to watch yet, I hear its not as good though
Well l finished Fusghi and its kick ass man, l recomment that to anyone in a heartbeat, next is 3x3 eyes again
I was still watching maison ikkoku, but then some more of my one piece arived(yes!) so I put ikkoku on hold and started watching some one piece,

GOOD STUFF!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
One Piece has that effect. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, it has created chaos in my anime watching schedual but I love it so much that that no longer matters :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

I actually like older series better too because the storylines seem so much better than the newer stuff. You should definitely check out Maison Ikkoku if you haven't already. I already asked Bella about Orange Road and she said she'd order it.

Vicious, CJV has MI Orange Road in stock. Get it while it lasts :twisted:

Anyway, watched Macross Plus OVA, Tylor TV and Tylor OVA on the weekend. SUGOI! Big Grin If you've not watched The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, ask JJ to re-stock for you to buy 8)

If you've watched Tylor TV and you like Gundam, you should try the Tylor TV. The less humor in Tylor OVA DOES NOT make it inferior to Tylor TV :wink: .
I watched Spirited Away on Easter night, and have to say I fell in love with. I recommend it to all of you who haven't seen it. :mrgreen:
I've been watching bits and pieces of series and inching along. Here's the current list of where I'm at on which show.

Kenshin - 65
Azumanga Daioh - 08
TOkyo Underground - 09
Argento Soma - 12
Nadesico - 05