Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have so much to fish up too! I still have Part 2 of JOJOs Bizzarre Adventure, Tekkaman Blade 2, The last disc to Street Fighter 2V, and X. So much ....sooooMuch!
Fish up? :mrgreen:

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone could help me by giving me some input as to the quality of the Star Ocean EX Boxset. I would be very grateful if you could, for I am seriously considering buying that particular set. :mrgreen:
Hehe I don't bump anything up, ever. I watch in the order I buy. It keeps me from having sets that just sit in the bottom of a stack but never actually get watched. So yeah, I'll get to SMJ, some day.. Wink Actually I'm up to the stuff I bought in November now, go me! Wink
wow, and I thought that I had a lot of unwatched anime!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

just watched a bit more of maison Ikkoku, and I am gonna go back for more shortly. :mrgreen:
Just finished episode 135 of One Piece (the last one I can find Sad ) I accidently taped over the shows from December and January, might start in on Feb.

Starting in on Lupin III Second season.
yeah, I cant wait until the dvds come out that far! unfortuanatly that wont happen at a rapid pace Cry
Haha! Fish up! Stupid keyboard! I need a new one. I was meaning Finish up! Anyways, Just got Now and then heare and there on Divx today! THANX MATT!!!! When I learn how to rip for myself ( i do have the ability now by the way ) I will get some stuff to you too! I owe you BIGTIME!!!! o`_ # ? ARRRMATEY !!!!
I watched another couple episodes of Hikaru no Go. I'm waiting for the next One Piece DVD to make it to my doorstep. It better hurry up. :evil:
Watched some more Ranma 1/2 last night.. Only 3 more eps to go in this season 4 set! Man, I've been watching some sort of Ranma set since the first FX box came out. It's gonna be weird when I finish this one up and actually have to wait for season 5 to be ripped. Hopefully I'll finish the set up tonight. =)
Watched Sorceror on the Rocks. It was a good way to waste an hour.

Shibo, wasn't the gambling King episode the funniest? Where those 2 idiots kept trading the same card back and forth.

Also, can someone please read my Translation thread and help me translate that one phrase? hint, hint, Kakoi.
If I can find your translation thread I'll try to help. :wink:
Thanks Kakoi.

I finally finished watching Kimagure Orange Road. There's alot of filler episdoes in there, but the final 2 episodes were pretty good. Now I gotta go check out the OVA's before I can watch the movie again.
Gundam X and Techi Muyo Universe!
Hehe yeah the gambling king ep was great. =) Still haven't finished the set though. I did watch the final disc of Outlaw Star, the ending of which definitely leaves things open for a sequel, methinks.. Anyway, not sure if I'll be watching any more of my stuff before I leave for the con on tues, but the next thing I'll be watching is disc 2 of Ayashi No Ceres, and at some point the last 3 eps of the Ranma box as well. Wink