Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow finally. Took em forever. ADV sucks. I've seen episode one of Noir in english by them I almost vomited. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I want that Noir T shirt because it looks so damn cool. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I want that show now. It looks so cool. 8O 8O 8O
However the bastards upped the intial 6 DVD release to 7 for no reason other than to make an extra $29.99 out of us. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Up to episode 19 of Fist of the North Star. One line was supposed to read :We're counting on you (to Jennifer). Instead it went, :We're cunting on you. ^0^

We're cunting on you. I wouldn't mind that. ^_^

Woot. ^0^
OH MY GOD WASN'T THAT HILLAIRIOUS????????? I was waiting to see if you'd seen that ep yet Steve. I rewound that part like 10 times!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Did you also notice that Mad Max was directly ripping that same episode off!!! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm cunting on you too. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It was funny and terrible at the same time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's the greatest mistake on an HK ever!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Easily going to be one of the most famous mistakes ever. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I still like the HK subbed hentai, when istead of saying, something like "I'm cumming (coming)", they go on to say "It arrives". Though it's not as blatantly funny. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh my...

Currently, I am watching X tv series. Not too bad thus far.
X was a very good series but it lags a bit in the middle part, bit too much character development and not enough plot advancement but it will really pick up at the end, the last episode was great

Started watching onegai teacher, pretty good so far, can't wait to watch the rest
I'm currently watching Kenshin! I love this show!

I'm almost to the Kyoto arc! Yes! This is where is starts to get really good.

Going to watch now!

Ja

Kaioshane 8)
I need to finish FOTNS Box 1, so I can start Ray Earth TV or Doomed Megalopolis. ^_^