Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, 8 hours of anime a day is what good days are made of, :mrgreen:
Ugh.. $250 car repair bill. With no car, today was an anime day, heh. Watched god knows how many eps of gundam wing.. i think 11 or 12.. And watched the first disc of Nadesico, which is fantastic already. I can tell it's gonna be one of my favorites cause it's just so hilarious. =) Hopefully I can finish up Gundam Wing this week and get most of the way through Nadesico. We shall see!
nice, I liked to watch gundam wing in large chucks too :mrgreen:

I havnt watched any anime today since I had to go to church and then had tons of homework and then played some games on my computer, but hopefully I will be able to watch a few hours tonight :mrgreen:
Just finished watching Sakura Diaries, I liked it alot except the ending wasn't the greatest, not much closure. Didn't care much for Inaba also, I thought he was an ass towards Urara.

Also finished the 1st volume of DNA2, I love it!!! Can't wait for the next volume to come out. I really like Masakazu Katsura's work, now if they made an anime out of I''s I'd be in heaven
Watching...
------------------------------------
Irresponsible Captain Tylor 26/26 (Excellent!!!)
Chobits 4/24 (Good so far...^__^)
Boogiepop Phantom 12/12 (Kick ass!!!)
Silent Mobius 18/27 (Great series!!!)
Key the Metal Idol 7/15 (Weird but awesome)
Revolutionary Girl Utena 13/20 (Great Series!!!)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nice, thats quite a load :mrgreen:
Yeah, I'm like Teagan Nash. I watched some Slayers, Ranma, Maison Ikkoku and Fushigi Yugi yesterday.

Matthew, I really liked Sakura Diaries, until the end where they leave you hangin'. Yeah, that guy was a dick to her for the most part. Towards the end, at least he was trying to be nice.

Shibo, I don't know how you're watching that many episodes of Gundam Wing, since it gets so slow in the middle of the series. My favorite parts are the battles between Heero and Zechs. Wait until you see the final battle.
yeah, the ending is great, I am getting endless waltz soon and want to know how things go on afterwards :mrgreen:
Read the manga. There's a big section in the middle between Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz that the Blind Target manga covers.
nice, you know where I can get any online? since I dont think my local book store carries it. :mrgreen:
nice, you know where I can get any online? since I dont think my local book store carries it. :mrgreen:
Well I'm on episode twenty of Hikaru no Go. Excellent show. I also finished up all the One Piece that I had bought along with the third One Piece movie (one of the best movies I have seen in some time). I'll probably go watch more soon.

I agree completely with the comments made about Sakura Diaries! I bought it all R1 before they had the nice set with all scenes in it. So how were those scenes? I am a big U-jin fan!

I also agree with the I's comment. I would love to see it animated! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well I'm assuming you are talking about the uncensored scenes, its some nice fanservice (a shower scene with Mieko!) but I can't really say if they were important or not since I haven't seen the regular ADV release

Man, you bought the 4 R1 dvds regular edition, I feel sorry for you cause the collectors edition is alot nicer and much, much cheaper
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Like I said I am a U-jin fan! Confusedweatdrop:

I watched another bunch of Hikaru no Go. I'm on episode 23 now and it just gets better, and better. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Finally finished watching the first Slayers series. Also saw something called Black Lion. It was probably the most violent anime I've seen thus far. Not much plot, but blood and guts everywhere.