Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You stick with your japanese and you will be reading it in no time. It was the same thing for me when I bought Dragonball Z Hyper Dimension. I couldn't understand a word of it. Now I can read it, and actually understand it. It definitely brings new life to japanese content I couldn't read before thats for sure. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
So true but I have to say these first few months (ahem year) has been a pain. I only speak American English so learning A new language (an Asian one on top of it all) has been a stressful time, But no quit here...

Thanks for the words of advise
You are going about it in the best way possible FULL IMMERSION. All you have to do is step outside. I wish I had had that when I was first learning. That gives you so much experience listening and immatating what you hear. Once I start work I am going to save money to go there. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Man, I finished Karte. Check out my extensive review of it on the site. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Already watched all of Tekkaman Blade II, and started Fist of the North Star HK Box Set. It has excellent subs, so everybody check it out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In less than 24 hours I've seen 8 Hokuto No Ken episodes and am going for much more. So pleased with the box set, despite the show being a little predictable. Anybody ever wonder why Ken doesn't get a larger shirt, instead of using his pecs to rip it everytime he gets pissed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He says my favorite line of japanese dialogue ever. " Omae mo shinderu"! Which means "Your already dead". His shirt ripping action is one of his many trade marks. You gotta love it. I am going to be buying it very soon for myself. 8O 8O
Gundam Seed I'm up to episode 11. Man, I wish they could translate the fansubs faster.
Is it good? My friend is kinda interested in it. Smile
Started watching Azumanga Daioh, really funny with not much plot but great characters.
Taking a break from Hokuto No Ken, to watch a fun Pink Pineapple release Elven Bride. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Want to get back into watching more Hokuto No Ken. I finished episode 10. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've read extensively about Azumanga in Newtype. It seems like it is pretty good. I'll probably get it eventually. 8O 8O 8O
Watched Elven Bride. Interesting but not great. Finished episode 14 of FOTNS and am stoked for more. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I will have so much stuff to watch soon. I am currently watching Steam Detectives. I still haven't finished it yet. :x It has taken me so long. I just keep putting it off. 8O 8O
It's finally been liscensed by AD Vision. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: