Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Captain Tyler is GREAT and so is the Bebop movie. That is some good stuff to have. Well, Have fun!!! :mrgreen:
Yes indeed, I am really working on my collection right now, but unfortunately I spend my money before I get it Big Grin
It might be impossible to watch all of Fushigi Yugi in one day. It's close. It might be something like 26 hours. :mrgreen: I don't like doing math when I don't have to.

Going to watch Excel Saga Volume 3 and start Magic Knight RayEarth.
Just finish Chobits, it was pretty good except it had way too many filler episodes in the middle.

Started watching Ai Yori Aoshi and I love it so far, I'm really a sucker for romantic stuff
Neon Genisis evangelion tv series + movie Coming in the mail :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WATCH THE EVA SERIES BEFORE YOU WATCH ANY OF THOSE MOVIES!!!!!!

YOU WILL RUIN IT IF YOU WATCH EITHER OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

It might be impossible to watch all of Fushigi Yugi in one day. It's close. It might be something like 26 hours. :mrgreen: I don't like doing math when I don't have to.

Going to watch Excel Saga Volume 3 and start Magic Knight RayEarth.

No, 52 episodes, 20 minutes a piece. 17 hours. Plus the OAV which is 9 more episodes, if I don't add in Eikouden, 4 more.

And I've seen you spell it wrong enough times without saying something. It's Rayearth. The E is not capitalized unless we're talking about the OAV.
I'm on episode 9, I believe of .hack. It has been my favorite episode so far. The show was kinda slow to start but really seems to be starting to pick up. I'm on episode 6 of heat guy J. I'm also trying to go back and re-play Suikoden II after playing III, I had to go back to it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

WATCH THE EVA SERIES BEFORE YOU WATCH ANY OF THOSE MOVIES!!!!!!

YOU WILL RUIN IT IF YOU WATCH EITHER OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I will be sure to do that
I downloaded all of 3x3 eyes off of KaZaA, shitty bat Quality but oh well. Smile
I myself am currently rewatching Tenchi Muyo OAV, i'm like in episode 2, i got no time for anime anymore Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm now on episode 21 of .hack. That show gets better and better. For those Nihongo impaired in one of the episodes one of BT's whole conversations is not subbed. I can't remember what episode it was in. She was talking about the Key of the Twilight. O well. The subs aren't very good they mess up the most basic of japanese phrases. Still understandable. Worlds better that Excel Saga. I can't even watch anymore of that with friends. I will warn every one here, "Don't buy Excel Saga unless you understand japanese"! You will lose way to much. The subs after a while go crazy, but the stuff I care about (video and audio) are great. On to more anime. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Captain Tylor TV
next; Captain Tylor OVA
Big Grin
hoping to finish both by tomorrow night ^.^
I finished .hack early this morning. Wow. I really liked that show. I loved every character, and that is pretty rare for me to actually like every character in the show. Right after I finished the show I popped the demo disc for the game in my ps2. So far it is awesome. I HIGHLY reccomend watching the show before playing the game! The game takes place months after the show. So in order to fully understand it you should watch the show. I can't wait until february for the actual release of this game. It's gonna rock! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Gundam Seed. I'm up to episode 16. Now, this is an awesome series.