Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pick up the HK Maison Ikkoku DVD Set. It is excellent.

Yeah of course I would watch the Blue Seed Sub. Dubs aren't that good but especially early A.D. Vision ones. I'll probably bump up Blue Seed after I finish watching Kodocha.
i'm watching zeta gundam now. i'm on the last disc, and it's pretty good. for some reason, all the subs changed for this disc. like al the names are wrong and stuff. it's a good thing i know who's who by now....

i'm having a tough time deciding what i will buy next. here's posibilities:

g gundam
zz gundam
0079 series [i have the ova]
lain
neon genesis evangelion
gto [know nothing about this one]
escaflowne
I can vouch for Lain, Escaflowne, and Eva. I'd say to go for Lain just because it's so unique. It's a series that'll leave an impression on you, I guearantee it. I had to watch it twice to really understand everything.. I'll watch it a third time if it ever comes in in off back order at the place that I ordered it from back in early June. Wink
If I ever get my GTO set I will let you know how the subs are.
Finished episode 26 of Kodocha last night. Man it was good.
Finished up to episode 30 last night. Man I don't want the series to end. Kodocha hurry up and sub more episodes. Big Grin
Watched a couple of episodes of Now and Then, Here and There today. Word to the wise: Do not watch when depressed because it may make you feel even more depressed. Otherwise though it has been not too bad so far.
That's good to know. However I'm usually in an upbeat mood. ^_^
This weekend looks like it'll be more Kenshin and Fushigi Yugi watching.. I bought and watched Excel Saga DVD #1 this week as well.. We went to Best Buy to pick up Lord of the Rings and you know, Excel Saga just kinda stuck to my hand as I walked past.. Purely unintentional, I assure you. ~_^ Fun series, I can't wait to pick up DVD #2 when it comes out later this month. ^_^
Taped adult swim last night, am watching it this morning.. After 2 episodes each of Mobile Suit Gundam and Gundam 0083 or whatever that one is called, I guess neither series has really grabbed ahold of me yet.. Outlaw Star seems fun, Candidate for Goddess seems pretty bad. Finished Fushigi Yugi Suzaku, and Rurouni Kenshin season 2.. It's early sunday morning so I'll be watching the last hour of my adult swim tape, then maybe the first disc of Fushigi Yugi Seiryu..Exciting weekend, eh? Hehe.
Sounds better than my weekend of studying. Can't wait for August 31st because Inu Yasha wil premerie. I definately have to tape that. Can't wait to watch more Kodocha finished episode 34 last night.
Steve, it sounds like you are very much hooked on Kodacha.

I am still trying to make my way through Marmalade boy. Finished the first season and working on the second. Right now I am at the point where Kei hugged Miki and professed his love and Yuu had seen the whole thing.
I just finished the Record of Lodoss War OVA. Very nice series. I need to buy the TV series now ^_^
The Record of Lodoss War OAV was decent, nothing spectacular but very good none the less. I would like to see the TV series too. It's like $100 for the R1 at Best Buy.
Well i just got Ranma 1/2 Season 3 in today.. So i think i am going to be sitting down and watching some Ranma for a while.. what episodes Steve did you say where bad in the discs? just wonder to when i get to them i know what to switch to what..