Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, thats cool pchmura, sweet deal :mrgreen:

well anyway I just started watching berserk, some of the best action I have seen in a while, I was kind of in the mood for something gorey and dark after finishing azumanga Daioh. :mrgreen:
Berserk is definitely one to watch then! Such a great show! :mrgreen:
yeah, Gatsu is kick ass, and the sub quality is almost perfect, as good as good can be for HK origonals :mrgreen: although on the main menu it does say Pally all :mrgreen:
That is part of the charm. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, the video isnt the best as it could be but the audio is great so I am definatly satisfied :mrgreen:
You thought the audio was good? I noticed an echo in the sound.

Pally All is the only way to go
I didnt notice any problems. :? I will try to listen closer when I watch some more.
The echo is really noticeable to begin with, but as I watched I really didn't notice anymore, because the show is so engrossing. Smile

Yes Matthew Pally All is the only way to go! Big Grin Big Grin
I watched disc 4 of Tsukikage Ran.
hmmmmm.... I guess I am just a very nonobservant person :mrgreen: although I will listen because I do not want to state anything false when I do a review for it.
Finished FX's Love Hina (1-24, xmas special, spring special) and MI's Love Hina Again (1-3). I'm happy I got it. It is actually no bad. Despite the fan service and ecchi, this is an enjoyable title. I really love the FX subtitle. Very good :wink: . (yes, I don't think I'll trade it for MI Love Hina TV to see the missing ep 25).

Probably watch MI's Fruit Basket or FX's Kenshin TV next. Hmm..or may be R1 Macross Plus OVA Smile

PS: Thank's for advertising One Piece. I'll check it out :wink:
Half way through Tylor. Man this series is addicting. I'm watching it with friends so I can't blaze through it, but I feel like I could watch the whole thing in one sitting. =)
Yeah this thread kind of turned into a One Piece commercial. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I just had to let you know how good it is. :mrgreen:
*************************************************************SPOILERS AHOY!!!
FUSGHI YUUGHI

Ok, I found out that Umi didn't get raped, but then minake got raped by that cunt, did he??...tell me I need to know
Watched the 1st Ronin Wariors OVA. Now that I look at it, the animation in Ronin Warriors is really old.