Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, I think that I may have to try to find a deal on all the manga, how many volumes is it?
There are 14 volumes in total. Currently TokyoPOP has released 9 volumes in english
hmmmm... since I cant read japanese, I might as well wait for the rest to come out, and see where I can go from there.
You can go to www.sasugabooks.com, and get the billingual versions. For about twelve a piece. The series is excellent. You guys need to get the fan book issue 0 it is filled to the brim with good stuff. :mrgreen:
I have volume 0 scanned in my computer, too bad I can't read any Japanese but its great anyways. So many pretty pictures.

Theres another fanbook out, Love Hina Infinity. I must get it
do you know where a can get beserk scans?
Best bet for Berserk scans would be IRC. Other than that good luck.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

You can go to www.sasugabooks.com, and get the billingual versions. For about twelve a piece. The series is excellent. You guys need to get the fan book issue 0 it is filled to the brim with good stuff. :mrgreen:

yeah, but are the translations doen well? I know for a fact that tokyo pop does a pretty nice job of translating from what I have wittnessed from them, and I might ust wait for them to finish hina.
The translations from the Bilingual versions are excellent. There are some is some british slang, but other than that it is great. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hmmmmm.... alright i may get 'em but by the time I get around to it all of volumes will probably be out by tokyo pop anyway :mrgreen:
Watched Colorful last night. Can anyone tell me what's the deal with the Japanese and panty shots? Why do they get so excited over catching a glimpse of a girls panties? Just like in Ranma, when Happosai is running around stealing panties. What's the fascination there??
hmmmmm.... its probably something with japanese culture, its just one of those things, like how they always announce when they start eating and when they are finished.
Some leacherous people just like panties. :mrgreen:
so, thats what I am, am I?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :x

but I dont think anyone here actually knows a clear answer. :mrgreen:
Najica & Agent Aika, panty shots galore :mrgreen:

Watched the 1st volumes of Kare Kano and Garasaki, Garasaki looks promising, I like the political intrigues, noticed alot of similarities between the 1st 4 episode and the war on Iraq.

I saw some episodes of Kare Kano before so I knew what to expect but it blew me away. I love the show but can anyone explain to me the obsession Gainax has with traffic lights, every Gainax series I've seen always had shots of traffic lights