Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard .hack/sign the game is gonna come wih half hour OVA. Febuary seems to be a long time away.
Well today's a sick day. I'm feeling decent, though I didn't want to go to school. Yesterday in AP History I was taking a test. I started drooling and the room starting spinning. It only got worse. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So I've got some time on my hands. I figure:
8th Man After VHS :mrgreen:
Sailor Moon Fan Subs :mrgreen:
Possibly the last two episodes of YUA Box Set 1. :mrgreen:
If theres time: Dancougar Episode 1 :mrgreen:
Watched 8th Man After (Really 8 Man, but 8th seems to be what Trish Ledoux called it, or maybe I'm bonkers). The Streamline dub was actually decent. I interpreted the ending to be something cool, then on further examination I realized that it was much dumber. :mrgreen:

Overall fun, but the 4 OAVs were edited into a 2 hour movie. :mrgreen:
I have been trying to bang out Dragonball. Currently I am on episode 95. I want to watch it all the way through. From the beggining of Dragonball-Dragonball GT. I can't wait for more One Piece to come out. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Sweet. I'm going to buy Dragon Ball on VHS off ebay. The cases have great spine art. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
How much are you getting it for? I paid a little too much for the CD-R's I bought but, I have it all now so I guess I can't complain. I have most of it on tapes already, but I don't use them. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
$115 Not that bad for about 20 tapes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I paid around 45 dollars for 36 CD-R's so it isn't too bad. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Some sell DBZ CD-R's for $100, for DIVX. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It can get pretty crazy. They will try to rape you anyway they can. Steven Seagal is in another movie. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I hate VHS fan sub sellers on ebay, when they say that they don't make a profit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They all lie. "All your paying for is blank tapes". Give me a break. I hate that crap, and Its not even magical crap. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I bought 4 Miracle Girl Fan subs for $60 + shipping. The seller said that they weren't making a profit. Great Blank Tape = $4 * 4 = $16. Hmmmmm, it's not adding up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Finished YUA Box Set 1. Amazing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just finished Berserk and all I can say is Tongue jaw dropping.
Can you talk if your jaw is dropped? :mrgreen:

I hope to watch the first Ranma 1/2 movie. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I bought it 3 months ago. :mrgreen:

Anyone ever heard of Idol Project? I've never heard much about it but I want the R1's when they come out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: