Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And cheap prices, too. Looking around again, I got Macross TV, shipping included, for cheaper then just the set at DiscountAnime.com, who seems to be the only other place with it. I got $20 dollars off with the coupon at Animelib, too Smile
Vinny, I just finished the gundam wing that I bought from you, great stuff :mrgreen: it was nice to watch it as I liked rather then on tv. :mrgreen:
Hellsing again, this is freaking cool, next will be Berserk hopefully..
I tried to finish up Onegai Teacher (there is something wrong with the disk!) Finished Heat Guy J, and started finishing Excel Saga. Very busy today. :mrgreen:

Yakumo definitely watch Berserk next. Very good show. :mrgreen:
rewatching eva. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

rewatching eva. :mrgreen:

hahaha...watching the ep1 of Rah-xephon
yeah I just thought it was the right time. :mrgreen:
I never finished EVA, I got some digisubs of them but eh quality was really crappy so I gave up. I was pretty good though, now that there is a perfect collection (and MAC is ripping it :mrgreen: ) I'll pick it up sometime soon
my set is pretty nice but it is no R1 rip. menus are in japanese but the subs are pretty good gramar wise, although they do go off the screen occationally.
I heard one episode dub and thought it was pretty good. I'll definately go with the R1 rips for this one
Yeah, the dubs on Eva were pretty good. It's got some of ADV's best voice actors on Eva, so you can't go wrong.
yeah, but I dont know the japanese voice actors are really great, but I am mad that I bought the set and then a few weeks afterward an R1 rip came out. but I dont really mind my HKs are pretty nice. :mrgreen:
Oh my god Shinji was sooooo shit, the eng VA almost make me kill someone, thank god for the stop button on my DVD player
I just finished watching Eva with some friends who hadn't seen it. Better the second time ^_^ Oh yes, and I love the Eva dubs, and Shinji was excellent. There were two parts where I thought the voice acting was mediocre, Misato talking to Kaji in the street, and the last time Ritsuko talks to Commander Ikari. Other than those I thought it was flawless.

Now I'm starting Rurouni Kenshin. I've never seen it before, but from the first couple of episodes it looks like an awesome series.
I'm watching Berserk and reading the manga too. Big Grin