Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got my Fushigi Yugi Suzaku box in yesterday, so I started watching that now too. Altogether I'm working on 4 or 5 series at the same time now. In case you guys didn't see my other post go to

http://www.advfilms.com/cool_stuff/trailers.asp

and check out some of the trailers. There's 1 for Noir which is badass and then there's 1 for some crap called super duper sumos which made me fall on the floor laughing.
I ain't watching nothing at the moment. I'm thinking of putting an order in for the Macross TV set, seeing as if there is a perfect set coming out I could get that one too.
As of right now, I'm trying to get this CD burner to work. The CDs say I can record 74 minutes on it, and when I put 60 minutes wworth of music on it, it says there's not enough space!! I hate computers...
I'm going to get FX Fusghi once I finsih the other series I promise myself to watch, hopefully I win X too
vicious, I am also watching multiple series right now. I am triying to get through as many as possible before my one peice comes so I can start on that. :mrgreen:
I just got Sakura Diaries, went R1 this time because they were cheaper than the HKs!! hehe plus its uncensored, gonna start it after I finish all the Hikaru no Go episodes I have (ep 64)
R1 cheaper then HK? 8O wierd...... well anyway, jsut wanted to say that I am prolly gonna get a new dvd player and it will hopefully enhance the viewing experience. :mrgreen:
Correction, its the same price as the MI set, more expensive than the MAC set but the R1 version is uncensored while the HKs are.
yeah, HKs arnt usually cencored what is the deal with this set?
Cause ADV first released Sakura Diaries in 4 dvds. They used the TV masters which were censored. MI ripped the video from the ADV set. Later, ADV released a 2 dvd Collectors edition of Sakura Diaries which contained steamy love scenes that were censored out for TV and was only available before on the japanese LDs.
ahh.... I see, I guess I will have to get the R1s too if I get this set. :mrgreen:
I've seen Sakura diaries before. I thought it was really good, except that the ending leaves you hanging. I hate it how most anime never have a proper ending to them.
yeah, or sometimes it just leaves you wanting more like in irresponsible captain tylor.
Currently watching X TV! Can't set it down! Thanx MATT!!!
Started Watching Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Great series with superb animation, storyline, and music. I watching fansubs right now but if someone puts out a set with good subs I'll definately pick it up.
I placed an order for Hikaru no Go. The first two boxes (eps 1-64). I also place an order for One Piece volume three FX (episodes 80-97), and the third One Piece movie. Currently I'm watching Najica, Onegai Teacher, and Heat Guy J. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: