Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MANY and MANY because I just received my Animeniacs order :twisted: I think I'll start with Azumanga Daioh Smile
yeah, I am watching that too, I am going to try to finish 1 or 2 discs today. no one can beat my anime watching skills :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, I am watching that too, I am going to try to finish 1 or 2 discs today. no one can beat my anime watching skills :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

I don't it takes skills, just alot of time on your hands. :twisted:

Watched Disc 1 of Rahxephon and the 3rd disc for Fruits Basket. Rahxephon looks like it could be interesting, but the first 5 episodes don't have too much action, they're basically setting up the storyline. Fruits Basket is getting gayer and gayer, but I'll have to see how it turns out.
no, I was talking about my ability to contain urine. lol :mrgreen:
OptimisticOx, thanks for sharng :lol:

BTW I am disappointed that Azumanga Daioh isn't that funny and in fact boring. I had to forced myself to finish the 1st dvd. It is not as wild and crazy as Kare Kano is..
yeah, I found that out as well, not quite as funny as I had hoped, but I am going to watch it, all the same :mrgreen:
Just finished the first disc for X.

You guys thought Kare Kano was funnier than Azumanga Daioh? You guys aren't cracking up at Yukari sensei and her stupidity? I thought the show was hilarious.
Vicious, funny that you mentioned. After watching 3/4 of the Azumanga Daiou disk 2 ("ni nen sei"), it's actually funny Big Grin ! Chiyou is irefutably kawai - super kawai! I was definitely kawai tainted when watching the episode of Chiyou wearing a kawai penguin outfit, roaming the campus in that outfit, and eating helplessly with that outfit. I wish I could pinch and huggle her Confusedweatdrop:

I was also surprise that the hentai Kimura(?) sensei actually has a wife and a adorable musumei :lol:

I think one just has to stop resisting and embrace the kawai-ness to enjoy Azumanga Daiou. On that note, I wonder if those who dig Berserk will commit seppuku (samurai dignified suicide) if he is to watch Azumanga Daiou :lol:

Look forward to see "san nen sei" (3rd year student) disk Big Grin
Azumanga rocks, the subs are soooo good, and the TV rip is actually sweetSmile
yeah, the video is one of the best (as far as tv rips go) and the subs are great too. the only problem I have is those word bubbles that are not translated, but even then I can figure them out by using my japanese book(s) :mrgreen:
I haven't seen it yet, and am a very avid fan of Berserk. If my com was better I could watch it! :|
yeah,
well anyway, off topic for a second, I just got my One piece disc eleven. and I was wondering what I should do with the case. got any Ideas? I was thinking of burning the opening and endings to a cd and putting them in their. :mrgreen:
I'm a fan of Berserk and anything else violent, but I loved Azumanga Daioh. Chiyo is super Kawaii. If I wasn't a guy, I'd probably have an avatar of her in that penguin costume. Did you see the episode with the idiot club and they're trying to figure out whose going to be the captain of the idiots? That was the funniest episode ever.
havnt gotten thier yet, actually havnt really watched much yet, and it will be even longer since I just got some One piece in :mrgreen:
The 11th disc is one of the best ones. hahahahahahaha :mrgreen: