Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll just wait until all the episdoes are release in HK DVD, than I'll just buy it as a set.
Or you can buy the $1000 R2 set. The fan subs on VHS go for about $200 or so on ebay. Most likely far better translations.
That is a pretty old series, I bet some of the text are hard to read on the fansub.

I'll just wait.
Wait you shall.
i just watched gundam f91, and it was good. it was only like $8 too on ebay from anime-hits [florachanxxx]. i'm going to finish the cowboy bebop series now, and then watch the movie [knockin' on heaven's door] since i just got it in the mail.

soon after, i'll start watching the turn-a gundam movies.
Steve I'm getting some of the TV series offa my friend and watching that first!! :twisted:
Tell me how you like it, later on. ^_^
Finally just finished KOR.. I think i am going to start watching the next two discs of blue gender that i got in and from there i have no idea what i am going to want to watch. ;o) have soooo much.. hehe
Simply put, KOR is one of the best series ever created. Did you get to check the suggestions I gave you, I forget what post they were in.
I'm starting on HK FLCL, so far so good.
Tell me how it is. I'm somewhat interested in it. Watched more Inu Yasha. Finished the first disc. Great series. In a little while it will break my top ten. ^_^

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
It seems like I haven't posted in a while.. I'll try and post a convention report sometime soon.. I'm on the last disc of Bebop FX, finished Kenshin OAV #2.. Also watched Comic Party MI and Rayearth AS box 1, both of which I highly recommend. I'm gonna watch Blood Reagn and Start Kare Kano this weekend, I hope. I saw a whole bunch of other stuff at the con as well, and bought too many DVD's. Wink
Well plowing through Inu Yasha. On something like episode 15 or so. :mrgreen:
Finished episode 11 of GTO last night. Oh the engrish. Still the series rocks. People who liked Golden Boy should definately give it a good look. I'm pissed because my rental store now carries R1 GTO. But that's all right I'll just rent the R1 Kenshin and Lovew Hina instead. :mrgreen:

The Pie always wins. :mrgreen: