Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is the animation quality of hand maid? I have wondered that for a while. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
That was my 800th post do I get a prize? ( a kick in the ass) 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
It's pretty good, has nice details, of course the episodes I'm watching are pretty low qual digisubs, its good nonetheless
800 posts. Impressive
On your 1000th post we'll have a grand celebration
I am still waiting for my DSL. Then I will be able to download anime. That will be the day. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Just got new DSL provider with no download cap. I went crazy this past few days, 10 gigs in 5 days. All for 20$US a month, must be the deal of the century.
Holy cow?! I wish I lived in Canada. Then I could get DSL for $20 a month! The phone company here is offering DSL for $31 a month. So it's not to bad. I can handle that. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

When I get 1000 posts I will be that much closer to my ultimate goal of world domination. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
a Yeti like you would love it, the temperature has been below zero degrees farenheit for the past 3 days.
Hand Maid May is great on dvd. The opening theme is super catchy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Overall wait and buy the R1 box set coming out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Started watching the generic shoujo series Miarcle Girls. Only two episodes into it but very pleased (51 total). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm going to start buying the R1 Lupin DVDs soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There are a lot of great R1's coming out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lupin is such a good character. I like everything about him. After christmas I am going to buy the HK box set. Life will be so good. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
My VCR is breaking down. Miarcle Girls might be put on a major hiatus. I'm pissed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I need to put a giant fan right next to my vcr when watching a tape so it wont overheat and mess up everything. Too bad my tv also broke down, it worked for 2 hours today giving hope and then it died again. Thank god for my digisubs, started watching I, My, me, Strawberry Eggs and it's pretty good, its uplifting sometimes but I'm disapointed at the lack of cheap ecchi jokes, c'mon a young man dressed as a woman teaches phys ed at a middle school, the possibilities are endless

Also started watching Pyshic Acadamey, the story is kinda like X-men, bunch of kids with superpowers going to school. Not much action so far but only 4 episodes in. And why does an anime that has ep 9 minutes long have an intro thats almost 2 minutes, wasting valuable time (the intro is full of fanservice so I dont mind it too much)
I really like I my me Strawberry eggs. I was not expecting it to end up the way it does. It was very well done. I am interested in phychic academy. I read a little bit of the manga, and it seemed like it could be good. Man things blow all around for electronic devices lately. My monitor explodes, Matthewmalay's tv dies, Steve's VCR gives up. Damn it just blows. By the way my new monitor is kickin' ass, and taking names. I love it. So much better than the crap I had. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I need a new fan for my pc. Right now the whole caes is propped up on a pencil box so the fan blades don't scrape and make lound ear piercing sound. Damned piece of 4$ plastic. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: