Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speaking of Lodoss War OVA, does anyone here know how the TV series stands up to it? Better, worse?
Worse, from what I understand.
I too have only heard bad things about it. Sad
I heard that it was decent, not life changing. Big Grin
I really should try lodoss war one of these days, it always looked cool but I always ended up buying somethint else.
Get the OAV. It is good stuff. :mrgreen:
shouldn't I get the tv first? :?
No. Get the OAV. It comes first.
alright.... but not now I have been low on cash and am just trying to get enough for one peice....or will it be rurouni kenshin?... or maybe even maison ikkoku....

*twilite zone theme begins to play*
It will be One Piece. :mrgreen:
you have talked about one peice so often that I think that I may buy it even if the votes are against it. :mrgreen:
Nah, Maison Ikkoku has way better subs. Damn, I leave for the night and there are 30 more posts on this topic. Jesus christ. :mrgreen:
yeah, I may not get what the votes show, it looks like rouruni kenshin will win, but since you and kakoi have talked about the other two so much I will probably get one of them :mrgreen:
Go Maison Ikkoku. All the names are right and you'll actually understand what you are watching.
yeah, I am tempted to do that for two reasons

1. kakoi knows japaneese and the bad subs probably dont bother him as much as most

2. its cheaper :mrgreen:

oh well, my bro is nagging me for the computer so I have to sign off. :mrgreen: