Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people watching now (series)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey this is my 392 post. Weeee almost four hundred. I'm number four eat it eat it eat it, but anyway I am currently watching all of dragonball on cds and so far they are in good watchable condition. I am waiting for the newest One Piece volume 8 to come but Animeniacs is going through some personal problems right now so they can take all the time they need. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Currently watching Sorcere Hunters and Sorcere on the Rocks. If you liked Bastard (and I know you do) get SOTR it is great. the R1 only has 2 episodes... hey Steve or Parn do you know if there is more or is this it... Please say it anit so.... Cry
Just finished Read or Die, am in the middle of watching El Hazard and Blue Seed. Way too many people are harassing me to watch Berserk. =P I think they should just all be happy I own it. Wink
Both of those series rock. Though personally I felt some episodes of Blue Seed were forgettable. Also I thought there should be more of an ending. Though I will be looking foward to Blue Seed 2 in the future. :mrgreen:
Ugh, I watched Ghost Sweeper Mikami! It was horrible! There may have been something in there worthwhile for one second. That's it. One word to describe it: Avoid.
Thats not the first time I have heard that show is bad. On an old dragonball video I own there was a commercial for it I thought it looked cool. I was wrong.... very wrong. I agree avoid this show.( Ghost Sweeper Mikami) 8O 8O 8O 8O
I thought it was supposed to be like Phantom Quest Corp. If it is, I'd like it. On episode 5 of Excel Saga. The ending theme with the dog barking is sad. Cry Menchi's so cute. I wouldn't eat him as food. Anyone else think Excel is hot, especially at the beginning of episode 4. :mrgreen:
Happy weekend, people! I finished up AS El Hazard, great set.. It includes El Hazard 2, which was a great unadvertised bonus. =) I just finished Puni Puni Poemi which was absolutely hilarious and made Excel Saga seem normal, which is a feat in and of itself.. I'm on disc 4 of the Ranma 1/2 MAC, which is pretty great. =) Still haven't started Blue Seed, oops. Wink We're going on a little vacation next week, so there won't be much anime watching going on then, and I don't feel like starting a new long series since we're leaving tomorrow.. So I dunno, maybe I'll watch RG Veda or Night on the Galactic Railroad today. =)
Yesh, I finished Excel Saga Volume 1. Starting on the YUA Box Set tonight. Also watched an episode of Karte on Friday before football. Nothing like banging a girl, until she does a number 2 all over the place (that is after pumping her with water).

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just finished One Piece volume 8. That was one of the best things I have ever seen. Now I need to finish the rest of Steam Detectives. It is a good show it was just easy to put down, and not come back to for awile. The next thing I want to get is Excel Saga. That show is gonna be good. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O I like pretty much everything Shinichi Watanabe has done. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Hellsing is the newest anime I'm trying to fit in to my day that and Hack sign that schultz say reminds him of his EverCrack days...

I need some time to really enjoy Hellsing because it is just that damn good
.hack//SIGN looks so good. I am probably going to get it this weekend. I can't believe they delayed the game until Feb. 2 2003. I would like to kick some ass. I guess that will give me some time to save money. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Hellsing looks awesome as well. 8O 8O 8O
Same here... I want to play Hack Sign but I hear it has nothing to do with the series
That game just looks so good. I was so excited when I heard it was in japanese. That was a big selling point for me, and then they tell me "Sorry not until February". GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I want that game now. I'll just have to wait. I will get Suikoden III in the meantime. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I remember playing Suikoden on Playstation. The game was boring. My friend insists that it's the best RPG ever. Then again that was the only RPG he played until FFVII.