Pictures of ourselves
I wonder if some of you could post pics of yerselves. Posting/trading stuff on Import-anime is great and everything but it kinda sucks to not see what the other person's face. So how about we post pics of ourselves.

[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/methomps/www/me.jpg
Hehe!!
Pictures!! I have pictures!! I just chopped a lot of my hair off, so I have no recent pics. However, you are welcome to visit the Schultz Family Gallery.
http://gallery.theschultzs.org/
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Here is one of myself taken yesterday.

Attached Files
.jpg   shaneiscool.jpg (Size: 5.17 KB / Downloads: 135)
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I am lazy, so you guys can look at this poor picture of me. Scroll down to the 2nd one.

Click this, sucka!

That was actually the best out the bunch i tried to take with my piece o' trash digital camera.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
(this pic is the best pic at the mo - by best i mean least pixelated - yes most of my cams suck)

Attached Files
.jpg   me_longhair.jpg (Size: 24.2 KB / Downloads: 167)
Ok here are some resent pics of me. The first one is after we raped the fire the second is what the fire looked like before we started fighting it.

Attached Files
.jpg   riehl 1.jpg (Size: 90.51 KB / Downloads: 142)
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
second pic

Attached Files
.jpg   burn 4.jpg (Size: 68.18 KB / Downloads: 74)
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I chopped my hair off!! To see before pictures look to my previous post!

Attached Files
.jpg   elizabeth\'s new hair.jpg (Size: 188.76 KB / Downloads: 271)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya-sama! you look really pretty! Big Grin

STILL TRYING TO FIND A PIC TO POST!
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
I still have my like 3 year old picture from 8th grade or so, but I've already posted it up before. And unlike last time I can't post up Lonely Monkey's picture without her permission, we're already supposed to kill each other next time we meet, but I'll try to talk her into putting up a good picture so you guys can have something good to look at.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
here is me from like 4 months ago

Attached Files
.jpg   me7103.jpg (Size: 16.43 KB / Downloads: 295)
Excellent!

Our forum is populated by hot women!
Haruka, I'm always happy with a woman who is comfortable enough to post a photo of herself wearing lingere.
Ka-Tillya, you are even better looking with your hair short, you have a beautiful neck and have done a great service to mankind by showing it the light of day.

As for a photo of me... we'll see if I can do a self portrait while I'm away on my road trip for the next two weeks. I'm much more used to being behind the lens than in front of it.

... I just remembered that I have a web gallery at Webshots that has an image or two with me in it. THIS PICTURE is one of my favourites with both of my kids in a tree. I've lost over twenty pounds since this photo was taken last summer though.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

Our forum is populated by hot women!
Haruka, I'm always happy with a woman who is comfortable enough to post a photo of herself wearing lingere.

I don't know. I can see a hint of nervousness in her eyes Big Grin She is indeed of the factor 10 hotness!
[Image: Pink.gif]
wow
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 177,020 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,869 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,789 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,864 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 24,891 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,476 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,868 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie