Pictures of ourselves
Quote:Hahahaha. You know what's funny. I actually was checking out the shelves trying to figure out what she had. I'm probably the only one on here who honestly was checking out her racks so to speak.

I saved the pic and zoomed in to read the titles too. Man look at us good looking girl and we shove her aside and drool over her manga collection.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
You guys really made me laugh just now! Big Grin That 2nd picture's quality isn't the best so you can't really figure out what I have. I recently had to push about 140 volumes to the back of the shelves because I had completely run out of space in the front.

I'm sure there's not very many people complaining that the pic isn't focused on the manga/anime. Wink

Although, it's not exactly focused on 'what you have' either. If you catch my drift.

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I saved the pic and zoomed in to read the titles too. Man look at us good looking girl and we shove her aside and drool over her manga collection.

Or so you'd have Akane believe. :p
So Vicious, when can we see a picture of you? Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
wow andromeda manga's look good, and you too Smile now post more piccies of your collections.
So Vicious, when can we see a picture of [B]you? Wink [/B]

I was checking out your collection. So how about I post some more pics of my collection and we call it even. Big Grin

And don't think I didn't notice the nice Kyo boxset in the corner.
These are a collection of my friends anime, hes started selling anime too - but these are just his personal collections, you should see his business collection o_0

I'm in the process of getting him to marry me, all I need is some chloroform/or lots of alchohol, a wedding gown, groom suit, a witness and a fake signature -

or would it be easier to just kill him? hmmm *goes to ponder*

http://www.lailla.net/mate/anime.html

(my site btw)
If you don't want us to see how look Vicious I'll respect that. I just don't think it's fair because you've posted your picture in other forums. Are we less worthy? Wink I don't mind looking at pictures of your beautiful anime collection one bit but I'd prefer to see you!
Let's make a deal, you post a picture of you and I'll post pictures of my collection big enough for you to check them out properly. What do you say?
I was kidding about the anime collection pics, but someone took me seriously and posted just their collection. Oh well.

Anyways, I'll post an older pic of me from when I was in college about 6 years ago. Don't need you anime freaks recognizing me on the street and trying to talk to me. Cool

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v280...an_012.bmp

Let's make a deal, you post a picture of you and I'll post pictures of my collection big enough for you to check them out properly. What do you say?

Damnit!!! Already posted my pic before I saw that post. If you were over 18, I might have been able to bargain and get some other nice pics out of the deal. :p
Wow! Animeshop, how much does your friend want for that amazing figure of Cloud on top of the motorcycle? It's amazing! FFVII is my favourite game ever! IMO only FFX and FFX-2 International+Last Mission together get to be as good as FFVII. I'd love to get my hands on figure like that although it's probably too expensive. I own a Nadia figure that's about that big and it cost my boyfriend (he gave it to me on Christmas) about $185. I bet that one costs at least that much.
All in all you friend's collection is amazing! You marry him no matter what! That man's gold! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Damnit!!! Already posted my pic before I saw that post. If you were over 18, I might have been able to bargain and get some other nice pics out of the deal. :p

Vicious, How old do you think I am?! Check out my profile!

About your picture I have only one thing to say: Kawaii! :p
You do look completely different from what I expected. The image I had of you was the one in your avatar (although that's not really possible).
Yes sir, there aren't just pretty girls around here there are hansome men as well! Wink
lol, yeh I agree Smile viscous I take back the retraction of the threesome offer *wink wink*

andromeda, I don't even wanna ask how much my mate spent on his collection - will just be too expensive o_0

and FF7 is definetly the best, along with ffx (but still haven't played ffx-2 yet) Can't wait for the advent children movie Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
lol, yeh I agree Smile viscous I take back the retraction of the threesome offer *wink wink*

hehe viscous.

pssst, vicious, they're calling you thick.

I found another pic of me:

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/methomps/www/Cards.jpg

this is from 10th grade. I keep this around, just because my hair was long in this pic :p
FINALLY! I posted my pic :eek: It is the on the first post. Don't laugh! Sad
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
FINALLY! I posted my pic :eek: It is the on the first post. Don't laugh! Sad

Oh yea, my picture is on the second post. COMMENT DAMMIT!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 180,757 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,911 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,935 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,922 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,301 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,610 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,925 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie