Pictures of our cities
For a while now I've been wondering what the places you live in look like so I thought creating a thread in which we could post pictures of our cities would be a nice idea.
In case some of you are wondering how I got these pictures since my camera is broken let me tell you I got them all on the net. :p

Attached Files
.jpg   4.jpg (Size: 66.32 KB / Downloads: 6)
.gif   porto1.gif (Size: 144.11 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   5.jpg (Size: 155.94 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   12.jpg (Size: 65.83 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   8.jpg (Size: 32.93 KB / Downloads: 3)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
And here are some more:

Attached Files
.jpg   13.jpg (Size: 138.1 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   11.jpg (Size: 83.24 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   9.jpg (Size: 76.5 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   2.jpg (Size: 26.84 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   3.jpg (Size: 144.23 KB / Downloads: 0)
Wow, Andromeda, that looks really bueatiful!

Well, heres some of my town. Rural Antigonowhere. Well, the sceneries nice.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Well, how could I forget the prison? I mean school. I aded in some extras that I couldnt fit in the other post aswell.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
I currently live in Everett, Washington. Its kind ugly.

[Image: porteverett8vl.th.jpg]

This is a block away from my apartment, and right next to my school.
[Image: street4rl.th.jpg]

Backside of the Everett Courthouse.
[Image: everettcourthouse8re.jpg]

A crappy picture of my school.
[Image: cogswell7final1lw.jpg]

Thats all for now I guess.
wow Andro Porto or errr Porta (cant rember now) is a beautiful place
and Kat the scenery is nice indeed and wo0t for prisons Wink Tongue
-spike- everrit looks cool to bad its east coast hence cold atlantic ocean Sad

i will post pics up of my uni when i find some...got some on a CD somwhere?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Thanks! Smile It's called Porto (Oporto in English), it's the city of Port wine.
You're city looks like a very pleasant place to live katherine_jean, you're right about the beautiful scenery. And I agree with Rav, -Spike-, Everett looks cool, very American (if that means anything :p ).
So now I'm waiting to see some pictures of your Uni, Rav, but I really would like to see more people posting pictures of their cities.
katherine_jean Wrote:Well, how could I forget the prison? I mean school. I aded in some extras that I couldnt fit in the other post aswell.

Heheh Our school is so ugly isn't it? and the lack of windows makes me sad Sad
Swar Wrote:Heheh Our school is so ugly isn't it? and the lack of windows makes me sad Sad
Haha! The lack of windows, proper food, proper teachers *coughbannermancough*. proper ventilation, not gross colours.

There getting slowly rid of the only good stuff to, The murals!! :mad:

And thanks for the compliments, Rav et Andromeda! ^^
Made By Blight ^
Here is a picture of Antigonish (aka antigo-no-where)! where me and KJ live!...from 1882! ^_^ Also i live a little out of Antigonish where there is a beautiful lake! isn't it perdy?

Attached Files
.jpg   antview.jpg (Size: 19.15 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   photo_CA_NS_7_10508_1263.jpg (Size: 38.91 KB / Downloads: 4)
That really is a beautiful lake. You're lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
Here's the view of Toronto that I have from the park at the end of my street.
I'll have to pull out my camera and shoot some more pics of Hamilton to share soon.
Unfortunately we're under about three inches of the wettest nastiest snow I've ever seen.

Attached Files
.jpg   Toronto-skyline.jpg (Size: 13.45 KB / Downloads: 6)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Wow, that's quite a view!
You probably don't like snow too much because you have to deal with it every year but I've only seen snow once in my life and I wouldn't mind being there right now (although I'm not too fond of cold).
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Wow, that's quite a view!
You probably don't like snow too much because you have to deal with it every year but I've only seen snow once in my life and I wouldn't mind being there right now (although I'm not too fond of cold).
Wow! you've only seen snow once? :eek: i've seen it probably more times than i've seen my own father!
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
I live in a city with a mild weather and the proximity to the ocean doesn't help either. In the winter the temperature doesn't go below 32 degrees and in the summer it's about 86. The only time I've seen snow was during a visit to Portugal's highest mountain. It's so pretty!