Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like.
Well we had a thread of what a person looked like.. And we have had a few anime collection pics.. (Still waiting on a pic of your new mountian of anime to watch Shibo)

But here is a gallery of pictures of my daughter evely and my wife.. Our house in japan and of couse some old pics of my anime collection with some new pics of a model of Spirited away bath house..

http://schultz.dnsalias.com/gallery/
A look into Schultz's life. I was going to set up a similar thread for me but nobody would want to see picture's of me without my beard. *shutters*
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
My little sister's name was Evelyn, but sadly she diedSad But your daughter is sooo adorable, she kinda reminds me of my sister. I'd post a pic or two of me on here, but I don't have any on this computer. I'll have to wait till I get home tomorrow.
The monkey with the most
Sorry to double post, but I just relized that your daughter also has the saome middle name as me. I don't know why this amazes me so much, but it doesSmile
The monkey with the most
Also my wife's first name is Elizabeth and thats where her middle name comes from.. ;o)
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
A look into Schultz's life. I was going to set up a similar thread for me but nobody would want to see picture's of me without my beard. *shutters*

But you know we would all wanna see the man behind the hampster!
Graves as in dead people behind the house? That's kinda creepy...
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Graves as in dead people behind the house? That's kinda creepy...

Its more of Urns and people's ashes put inside of them. You see them All over Okinawa its not uncommon at all.. and its actually quite nice sometimes because on holidays or what not you see familys actually coming to them and having like a dinner and such.. to celebrate those that have passed along. Something that we kinda forget in the states..
Just when you think you've seen everything...You turn around and BANG! Your on the Web!! I didn't even know Schultz had started this thread until he asked me about Japanese graves...just like a husband...

Oh well, their we are. My 6th month old Daughter, Evelyn, is planning a career in the WNBA. She's currently 32 inches tall and 20 pounds. She's a big kid! :p
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Thanks for sharing your photos ;-)

The graves are especially intriguing (so there are atleast 3 behind your hourse?).

The photo of Evelyn and Ka-Talliya have mized result on tasting curry is humorous. Find it also funny to see the bath house is being very appreciated.

It's fascinating to know family of the grave comes to visit and dine next to the gravesite without much taboo. In Chinese practices, family gravesite are probably only being visited twice a year, each visit concurrs with a Chinese calender event where the living will come to pay respect for the dead (but mostly to clean up the gravesite). It's commonly believed (by the Chinese) that if the dead is not appeased (by being paid respect through chores and offerings) the living will be haunted. Having that said, there are even some superstitious practices which Chinese do to vent off evil spirit or bad luck. In fact, as you may know that each year according to Chinese calender represents a creature of the 12 Chinese horoscope, Chinese who are born in certain Chinese horoscope years will be especially inauspicious for that year. Chinese who will suffer inauspicious in that year should particularly avoid attending funerals, visiting sick ppl (in hospital), and going near the graveyard.

It's funny to recall the house I grew up with was locating next to a Chinese cemetary. Everyday, around the same time I would promptly hear a funeral care taker delivering coffin up to the cemetary for burial. Because it was a old cemetary which was quite full and (may be) ill-managed, I would see some severe hill erosion which occured almost next to some gravesite. I recall my mom particularly forbid me to go near the cemetary or play alone on the cemetary hill side (She believed it's stupid to expose oneself to 'offend' the spirit of the dead by venturing close to their territory).

Anyway, sorry for diverging away from the thread's topic ;-p
Wow...I feel educated...

Of course, the pics of Schultz's anime collection are a little old. I'll have to take some new ones. He has completely overtaken the entertainment center. Rolleyes
seeing and showing pictures on the internet is always an odd experience. Whenever I show my pics online I get a different response, the last two I can remember were looking like a used car salesmen, and looking generic, like someone they knew already.Sad

As for seeing someone online, it always feels like a letdown. the art of placing how someone looks by how they type is obviously going to be immensly hard :p.

Also, one other question about Japan. Is it really dirty there, as in litter grime and trash? Seeing many pictures, it always seems like Japan isn't well taken care of in a lot of areas...
As for seeing someone online, it always feels like a letdown. the art of placing how someone looks by how they type is obviously going to be immensly hard :p.

Wow, I feel ugly now...but I know what you mean. So, who was the biggest let down, Schultz or Me?

Also, one other question about Japan. Is it really dirty there, as in litter grime and trash? Seeing many pictures, it always seems like Japan isn't well taken care of in a lot of areas...

Actually, it's quite the opposite here is Okinawa. The cities are very well taken care of. I think it's the fact that their city planning isn't well structured. In the US, you wouldn't find a car junk lot in a nice neighborhood, but that's what they have here. They are quickly running out of usable land and it shows.

Yes someplaces it is.. but i think why it looks more rundown is because of the nature.. You see alot of bars on house windows and stores here.. its not because of crime but because of Typhoons so less chance of something breaking your window.. Also some places it may looked trashed just because the nature of how close people live here.. i mean its litterly cramped as you see in the one pic of looking up the street.. Thats a two way street but actually only 1 car can fit up it and you have to deal with people parking on teh sides.. but if you go to alot of major city's like Chicago and Atlanta just to name some i have been to they are dirty as hell..
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Wow, I feel ugly now...but I know what you mean. So, who was the biggest let down, Schultz or Me?

EEEK! I won't go there! (not implying anything either).

However, I do feel sorry for anyone who has to wear the AF Maternity clothing (Yes I have seen them...). I can't imagine Maternity Flightsuits...or even worse Maternity BDUs :eek:

Also about the house, i noticed a lack of HKs on the entertainment center...

PS - Digging the (Honda) Integra Big Grin