Pictures of ourselves
Generally speaking 10-15lbs isn't a lot but I know what you mean if I weighed 125lbs instead of 115lbs I'd go crazy! :b But if you do cardio and take a bit of care with what you eat you'll definitely loose them by the end of the summer. It's harder for me to loose those 5-7lbs because I'm in a weight plateau, it just won't budge! But that happens because I'm already 20lbs underweight and usually the human body gets to a point when it just doesn't let you loose any more weight (unless I do something radical about it like taking diet pills).
But you know, you should smile, absolutely! You have a beautiful smile and people always look better when they're smiling.

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Oh yea, my picture is on the second post. COMMENT DAMMIT!

Sorry about the lack of comments Kakomu. You look nice in your pics but I must say I prefer the way you look nowadays, you look like a man now. When you were in the 10th grade you looked like, well, a kid! :p

Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
FINALLY! I posted my pic :eek: It is the on the first post. Don't laugh! Sad

Why should we laugh?! You're cute, you're going to be a handsome man in a couple of years! Believe me, I have an eye for this things! Wink

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Since Andromeda18_ mentioned it earlier I was wondering. How many of you collect figurines. That is to include Busts and Statues of anime series. I got some for Schultz B-day and X-mas and one I rebought because his was so damn cool. Just kind of intrested...Hey can we see what the Nadia figure looks like.

I'll post a picture of my figurines (Nadia included) on Monday because I lent my camera and I'll only get it back tomorrow. I like collecting figures but I can only buy them once in a while, when I have some extra cash. Right now I have 8. One is a Nicholas D. Wolfwood bust like the one Vicious has and then there's the Nadia statue. All the others are regular action figures but they're quite nice. My most recent purchase was a figure of Yuna from FFX-2. I didn't have money to buy it at the time so I washed my boyfriends car and he gave it to me! He spoils me! :p

Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
wow, you don't look bad at all. if those are bad pictures of you then you most look stunning in person.

Thanks for the compliment Homeless Joe. :o I later showed those pics to my bf and he agreed with me, said I looked weird, particularly my face in the second pic. It's always been like that, ever since I was little. There isn't a single photogenic bone in my body. Sad

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
Andromeda you don't need to lose any weight, you look fine - unless your trying a keira knightly look Rolleyes

Keira isn't all that thin, she just lacks some curves and breasts that's why she looks skinny. She's only 19 so likely her body is still going to undergo some changes. A woman's breasts can grow until she's 25 and the same happens with our hips and shoulders.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
she is very thin, but recently she's been putting more skin on those bones of hers
Hmmmm . . . Looks like you guys say nice things about everyone's pics. Whereas, I'd be the opposite and say bad things about everyones pics. So looks likes neither one of our opinions are trustworthy.

Just weighed myself. Lost 3 lbs over the last week. Trying to get under 170 is gonna be a bitch though. Let's see if I can do that this week.
mmmmmmm...........keira knightly
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! If you don't like the way somebody looks it doesn't mean I have to agree. I really think those guys look nice! They're not ugly or anything. At least that's my opinion! :mad:

3lbs in a week is very good, that's how much people should lose per week and not more. Like this it will be much easier to keep from putting on weight again. If you keep this up you'll loose 15lbs in 5 weeks. Not too much, is it? But if you're also weight training you're going to start putting on muscle weight at some point and loosing those 15lbs will take longer.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! If you don't like the way somebody looks it doesn't mean I have to agree. I really think those guys look nice! They're not ugly or anything. At least that's my opinion! :mad:

3lbs in a week is very good, that's how much people should lose per week and not more. Like this it will be much easier to keep from putting on weight again. If you keep this up you'll loose 15lbs in 5 weeks. Not too much, is it? But if you're also weight training you're going to start putting on muscle weight at some point and loosing those 15lbs will take longer.

I just have high standards and am very critical of everything. I wasn't just referring to everyone else's pics, but mine too.

I'm alternating between lifting and cardio every other day.

I'm trying to desperately find someone to go play tennis with right now. I'll probably just have to take my little brother running with me. Actually, I run and he practices his rollerblading.
We are all very critical about ourselves. When it comes to women I'm very critical but not so much with men though. Besides, I analise particular details, I don't just evaluate things as a whole. Everybody has good assets and bad assets. I'm a positive person so I pay more attention to the good assets.

mmmmmmm.....rollerblading... Can I go with you and your little brother? Just joking, but I really like rollerblading. Smile
Running is really good to lose weight, better than playing tennis. There's a useful chart in http://www.nutristrategy.com/activitylist4.htm where you can see how much calories are burned with each physical activity.
Thanks for the link. I am trying to gain muscle while losing the fat. It will take all 3 of these months to achive my goal.

Beauty... man only war and politics gets more divided then this subject. There is never much of a middle ground. And then there is always the fault that beauty doesn't last forever. I don't know if I am attractive. I now Akane finds we handsom, but then she is my GF and if she didn't I don't know why she is with me. No matter what anyone says there has to be some level of attraction for you to be with them. Unless your Anna Nicole Smith then you are a 2 face, lypo sucktion horror, who never loved that old man a single day. She was the true meaning of Kid Rock's song "I'll F**K you blind" I think we all know what line in that song I am reffering to. But... I digress.

Look there is beauty in all things but it takes someone with some patient , caring, mind to notice them. ok i am getting off my soap box now.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Thanks for the link. I am trying to gain muscle while losing the fat. It will take all 3 of these months to achive my goal.

Beauty... man only war and politics gets more divided then this subject. There is never much of a middle ground. And then there is always the fault that beauty doesn't last forever. I don't know if I am attractive. I now Akane finds we handsom, but then she is my GF and if she didn't I don't know why she is with me. No matter what anyone says there has to be some level of attraction for you to be with them. Unless your Anna Nicole Smith then you are a 2 face, lypo sucktion horror, who never loved that old man a single day. She was the true meaning of Kid Rock's song "I'll F**K you blind" I think we all know what line in that song I am reffering to. But... I digress.

Look there is beauty in all things but it takes someone with some patient , caring, mind to notice them. ok i am getting off my soap box now.

You forgot to mention religion! People go crazy while arguing about religion!

Morg allow me to say this: you're a really nice person! I already thought so before but this last sentence of yours convinced me completely!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_

Morg allow me to say this: you're a really nice person! I already thought so before but this last sentence of yours convinced me completely!

Hahahaha. Good good. I'm the exact opposite, so I guess that makes me a mean person. Just the way I like it.
You wish! :p
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Hahahaha. Good good. I'm the exact opposite, so I guess that makes me a mean person. Just the way I like it.

You're not mean to me Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

haha, despite the facade you try to so hard to convince everyone is true, my first impression of you was a good one, and the things you've said since then have only reinforced it. i wouldn't worry too much about how you look, but it's good that you are working out and excersising. i used to be really self critcal of myself, but then i realized it's a lot better to be happy with your self. falling in love with yourself is the beginning of a life long romance Wink
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
well I have tosay that I don't feel that I am very beautiful, but I think that my bof morg thinks that I am hott and that is all that matters right now anyways... but the air face has this fut for war thing going on and i am like way fat for it... so I am trying.. I like go running almost everyday...well at least I try now... it is very hard... sorry I have no pics to post... I am lazy in that department so I am going to say goodbye right now... and also yes I think Morg is the hottest thing in the world........ but yes that is my opinion.... Anyways good day to all
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
i wouldn't worry too much about how you look, but it's good that you are working out and excersising.

Of course I have to worry about it. I mean I can't make fun of other peoples looks if I'm out of shape myself. :eek:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of yourself??? Batz Kage 669 180,868 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 5,964 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 11,947 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 4,924 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,313 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,612 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 10,926 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie